We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors Part #125.42077 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Sashi G (SAN RAMON, CA) — Aug 26, 2014 12:41 PM
Just got these for my 2004 Infiniti G35 to replace the rear brake rotors and used centric ceramic pads as well. They seems good, and stop well. They do feel different from the OEM products though - they don't have the initial bite i used to experience with the OEM ones. But they are quiet, and brake dust seems to be minimal.
Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:125.42077
- centric brake rotor reviews
- honda s2000 disc brake rotor
- premium rotors
- seatcover for mdx
- ford truck drum to disc conversion kit
- 1997 lexus lx 450 slotted and drilled rotors
- best oem rotors for 2007 mini cooper
- brake pads and rotors 99 ranger
- acura tl brembo rotor
- what are the stock brake pads in a 2006 lincoln zephyr
- bed cover
- bull guards
- roof carriers