We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors Part #125.35092 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by JOEL H (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class — Jul 13, 2017 9:01 PM
I specifically search for these rotors when doing brake jobs. The E-coat is fantastic and prevents the rust issue on normal rotors. It also stays nice and black vs the ones that have a primer gray that wears away. The quality is second to none. They always wear even and provide great braking performance. Better than OEM.
Ships By 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:125.35092
- centric brake rotors reviews
- centric premium rotors 2007 cadillac srx
- dba 4000 series t3 slotted brake rotor
- pontiac g8 brake rotors ebc
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- toyota brake pads
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- yaris brake line
- jaguar brake pads x type
- 2002 buick regal brake rotors
- automobile air filters
- car mats custom
- tonneau covers san diego