We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors Part #125.44137 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chang-Hwa R (TIGARD, OR) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus GS 430 — Jan 11, 2014 7:32 PM
After installation of EBC Yellow, I still had not-smooth brake issues, even after turning OEM rotors. Thinking OEM rotor's warp or hot spot, whatever, I ordered/installed the new Centric rotors at 4 corners. Everything good as expected (fast/quiet/smooth). Many expert says no warp but hot spot makes all issues. Don't trust that saying. Just buy new-quality rotors if you have any trouble. Thanks for quick delivery, twice very satisfied. Price better than TireRack where I used to purchase many.
Ships By 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:125.44137
- centric brake rotor rear reviews
- ebc ultimax slotted rotor toyota celica rear
- baer rotors review
- brake rotors 2000 eurovan
- jeep slotted rotors
- lexus big brake kit
- merkur brake
- 2011 chevy silverado best cross drilled rotors
- best brake pads for 2010 infiniti ex 35
- how to replace brake pads on 1973 ford truck
- custom fit floormats
- rubber mat for pickup truck bed
- suv rear mats