We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors Part #125.45078 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Carl E (MOUNTAIN VIEW, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Mazda 3 — Oct 27, 2013 9:45 PM
I installed these along with PosiQuiet pads on my 2007 Mazdaspeed 3 after 70k miles on the original parts. After spending 20 minutes per rotor removing the originals, the E-coating on these should prove to be a good upgrade, plus it looks great. These rotors installed with no issues, perfect fit! Only ~20 miles on them so far, but my initial impression is nothing but positive.
Ships By 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:125.45078
- centric brake rotor reviews
- dba 4000 vs dba t3 4000
- 2005 subaru legacy gt centric rotors
- sport brake parts
- saturn brake pads
- best oem rotors for 2007 mini cooper
- bmw drilled slotted rotors
- drilled and slotted rotors for 90 integra
- toyota rav4 brake rotors
- 2004 suzuki verona front brake pads
- side tool boxes for pickup trucks
- rain deflectors
- auto floormats