We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium High Carbon Brake Rotors Part #125.44079 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Alan S (Rye, NH) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Camry — Oct 13, 2016 8:22 AM
I purchased the Centric high carbon rotors to replace EBC slotted & drilled rotors that failed in 30,000 miles. I was very disappointed in the rotors since they are advertised as high quality. I was hoping that high performance rotors would last a long time especially since they were installed on a 4 cylinder Camry, not exactly a race car. So far the Centrix rotors are performing well.
Ships By 5/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:125.44079
- centric brake rotor rear reviews
- baer decela rotors
- centric brake pads for 2010 saab 9-3
- rotors for 2008 toyota highlander sport
- ford truck brake parts
- jeep pads and rotors
- kia brake pads
- front rotors for 2007 lexus rx350
- 2009 jaguar xf supercharged brake pads
- rotors for 2004 honda accord
- suv cargo carriers
- cattle guard for trucks
- license plate frame custom