We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Slotted Brake Rotors Part #126.20026 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Kirk K (MORRISTOWN, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Jaguar XKR — May 01, 2017 7:48 AM
These are the correct Jaguar rotors for Alcon equipped XKRs. (Mine is a 2008 Portfolio) These do have the proper unique "half moons" in the rotor rather than slots as pictured and the box is labeled "Centric." I have to assume that Centric was the original vendor for the rotors. Of course, the price is a fraction of what Jag wants for them.
Ships By 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:126.20026
- premium choice rotor review
- centric replacement rotors for 2007 is 250
- ford 54050-020
- nissan juke brakes
- performance rotors for mercedes benz
- smartcar fortwo brake pads
- brake kits lexus
- replacement mats for 2000 mazda mellinia
- ford f350 brake rotors
- how many rotors on a honda 1991 accord sedan
- automobile floor mats carpet
- bike carrying racks
- tools boxes for trucks