We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric Premium High Carbon OE Design Cross Drilled Brake Rotors Part #128.62102 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by PAUL P (Doylestown, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Corvette — Jan 02, 2017 9:02 AM
Needed front brakes on my Vette. Decided to switch to Carbotech ceramic and replace rotors. these fit with no issues, match what's on car, and are considerably cheaper than GM oem. Don't have many miles on them yet but seem fine.
Ships Between 1/18 - 1/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:128.62102
- brake best rotor review
- baer disc brakes review
- ebc front brake disc ebc ultimax blackdash - slotted
- centric premium rotors
- original kia brakes
- performance roters and brakes for 2008 infiniti g37s
- ferrari brake pads
- front brake pads 91 mazda miata
- mitsubishi lancer brake parts
- 2003 ford f150 brake rotors
- carpeted car mats
- tow accessories
- discount car bras