We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Part #127.40071L Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by JOEL B (Meriden, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Pilot — Jul 11, 2017 7:01 AM
This is not the first set I bought or last They are super nice and great quality. Will be buying more. Recommend with new pads when using first time.
Reviewed by Joe C (Mamaroneck, NY) — Jul 26, 2014 10:12 AM
I've just installed the new stop tech drilled and slotted rotors and new brake pads on my 2012 Honda Pilot, last week. It was an easy installation, I did it in the driveway, it took me about 2 hours from start to finish. The factory installed rotors warped after about one year that I bought the car. I do a lot of highway driving but am usually easy on the brakes. After installing the new rotors it feels like I'm driving a new car. I'll be very happy if these rotors don't warp)
Ships Between 12/18 - 12/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:127.40071L
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech street performance 2002 subaru impreza
- cheapest cross drilled & slotted scion xd rotorsrotors
- integra stainless brake lines
- what brand are the brake pads on mercedes
- ford truck brake parts
- subaru brake pads
- bmw x5 brake line replacement
- brake pads for 2010 honda civic
- brakes an rotors for 2004 4-runner
- tents for the back of pickup trucks
- auto window rain guard
- pick up truck covers for the bed