We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Part #127.42095L Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ming-Chuang M (HACIENDA HEIGHTS, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Infiniti G37 — Mar 14, 2014 9:47 PM
These rotors r very good on G37. I got all 4 rotors and the stopping power is great. The reason I have 4 out of 5 stars is that the disc is bigger than the stock size, therefore there is a inch gap from the center of the rotor and the brake pad. So you will have a inch of yellow rust on the center of rotors because the brake pad cannot cover fully on the rotor disc.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:127.42095L
- ae86 power slot
- centric cryogenic discs
- s2000 stoptech brake lines wicked
- stoptech sport brake kit for honda s2000
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- nissan brake parts
- rotors 2005 navigator
- 2007 mazda 3 brake rotors
- convert from drum to disc brakes 1972 chevelle
- rubber automotive floor mats
- chip programmer
- car roof luggage rack