We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Part #127.63064R Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Daniel H (HAYS, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Chrysler 300 — Jan 05, 2015 10:31 AM
So far I am happy with these rotors. I got them for all four corners and paired them up with a red stuff pads from EBC. They do not cause any more noise than the stock rotors that I have been able to notice. One note is they are not a true drilled rotor as far as I am concerned. They are dimpled at a large diameter and drilled through the dimple at a smaller diameter.
Ships Between 5/23 - 5/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:127.63064R
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech sport brake kit for honda s2000
- cryo rotors
- s2000 stoptech brake lines wicked
- brake pads saab 2004
- toyota brake rotor
- hyundai brake pads
- 2000 honda civic si stainless steel brake lines
- best brakes for chevy silverado
- sports bra for merceded benz e320
- exterior chrome accessories for vehicles
- cargo mat suv