We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Part #127.67037R Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Donovan K (Rio Rancho, NM) Reviewed for a 1997 Chrysler Town and Country — Apr 16, 2014 12:11 PM
Anytime I need brakes, I upgrade to at least slotted rotors and more performance orientated pads. I have used a few different brands over the years and these are the noisiest I've come across. But to be fair only set I've tried on my mini-van, so maybe it's the van design allowing me to here them. Improved brake feel, gave me the extra confidence I was after when coming to a stop. Only company I could find who makes performance rotors for my Town and County mini-van. Recommend with warning.
Ships Between 11/27 - 11/29
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:127.67037R
- stop tech part numbers
- stoptech drilled and slotted sport brake kits 2004 audi s4
- stoptech hummer brake lines
- power slot cryo rotors reviews
- colored calipers ssbc big bite 2009 pontiac g5
- ford truck rotors
- merkur brake
- dodge challenger rt brake kit
- 2007 pontiac torrent front rotors
- brake pad 2010 honda pilot
- cover for pickup
- floor liners for suv
- rubber truck liners