We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Part #127.47017L Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Michael S (Everett, WA) Reviewed for a 2002 Subaru Outback — Jul 27, 2014 8:56 PM
I upgraded the stock brakes on my Subaru after also doing some engine and suspension upgrade work. I'm very pleased with them so far... Great stopping performance for my modified 3700 lb wagon...Dry or wet. For the first couple of weeks, there was a fair amount of brake dust... But that has subsided significantly after some moderate driving on the hills out here in Seattle.
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:127.47017L
- ae86 power slot
- powerslot frozen slotted rotors
- 1999 silverado stainless steel brake lines
- stoptech brake pads forester sh
- slotted rotor subaru
- vw ceramic brake pads
- 2006 lincoln zephyr oem brake pads
- 2009 mitsubishi lancer brake pads
- 2010 camaro drilled rotors
- brake lines 2002 chevy silverado
- floor liners
- roof luggage carrier
- truck bed covers reviews