We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Part #127.44138L Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Marvin H (QUEEN CREEK, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus IS 350 — Dec 30, 2013 9:59 PM
I bought these to install onto my Lexus - I was not happy with the Discs/Pads that Lexus Dealer had installed about 2 years ago - Seemed to be poor quality and made horrendous squeals - And the Lexus Dealer always just shrugged and said "yeah Lexus brakes can be that way".. So I bought these to give me a smoother and quieter braking experience. So far I have been extremely pleased. Braking is very smooth, and I haven't heard a single squeal yet. Very quiet. High Quality.
Ships Between 8/23 - 8/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:127.44138L
- ae86 power slot
- eclipse 2001 big brake kit
- power slot cryo brake rotor kit
- stoptech street performance pads(performance street)
- saturn lowing kits
- slotted rotor freestyle
- lexus brake pads
- best tahoe brake rotors
- brake pads ford f150 lariat 2009
- 1991 toyota 4runner cross drill rotors
- all weather car covers
- auto roof carriers
- pick up truck tonneau covers