We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Part #127.44125L Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by ROGER A (BUTLER, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Sienna — Jul 03, 2014 6:15 AM
Installed rotors along with ceramic pads. Pedal and steering wheel vibration stopped immediately. Braking smooth. Time will tell if these babies warp like other standard aftermarket rotors have. (China using low carbon steel and making them lighter to save money). I never had such problems when American foundries were in business.
Ships Between 9/20 - 9/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:127.44125L
- ae86 power slot
- stoptech brake lines
- stoptech pads
- suzuki sx4 rotors power slot
- honda brake rotor upgrade
- mercedes benz brake pads and rotors replacement cost
- nissan brake parts
- 2006 nissan titan brake problems
- how to do front brakes on 2007 dts
- brake parts 2004 avalanche
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks reviews
- vehicle horns
- rain vents for auto