We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
StopTech Drilled & Slotted Rotors Part #127.61086L Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Timothy C (NORTH READING, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford Mustang — Jul 04, 2015 5:14 AM
I've heard good things about StopTech, so when I was looking to replace and upgrade my pads and rotors, I chose these over other brands. Almost immediately after putting them on the car, the black finish started coming off and within 3 days the rotors were covered in rust. I wouldn't put these on my car if they were free; the stock rotors maintain a better, cleaner appearance.
Ships Between 7/21 - 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:Non-Cryogenic Treated
- Part #:127.61086L
- ae86 power slot
- power slot brake rotors review
- s2000 stoptech brake lines wicked
- stoptech sport brake kit for honda s2000
- reviews for the toyota accesorries for highlander
- hummer h2 high performance filter
- oem style centric brand rotors scion tc
- canyon brakes
- cayenne slotted
- who makes the best brake pads for camry
- chrome accents for trucks
- garage floor stops for cars
- pick up truck bed mat