We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums Part #123.44022 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Chris R (CLAYTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 07, 2014 8:51 AM
2004 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner: My stock drums were giving me the shudders, and the consensus was I needed new drums. My shoes still had 75% of their material. I ordered the new drums, arced the shoes a bit, and installed the new drums. Shudder was even WORSE. Took the truck to my local shop. They said the drums were defective/out of round, I bought two new ones from them, and problem was solved. Will be getting a refund. I suggest if you buy these, have them TURNED BEFORE YOU INSTALL THEM.
Ships By 9/19
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:123.44022
- Brake drums are sold individually
- centric brake rotors reviews
- centric replacement rotors for 2007 is 250
- steel braided brake lines for lifted truck
- v-12 diy brake bleeder kit canada
- daewoo brakes
- kia brake pads
- rotors for bmw
- s10 drilled slotted rotors
- nissan altima rear brake pads
- nissin truck tents
- auto trunk mats
- car mates
- tube running boards