We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Power Stop OEK Ceramic Brake Kits Part #KOE2119 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Bruce B (PIKEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 1997 Jeep Cherokee — Sep 15, 2016 3:00 PM
Just replaced my front brakes with these. I am a recent convert to ceramic pads (they used to say that they wear rotors faster) well maybe they do but it's worth it. If I need to buy new $40 rotors in 100k miles o well.Just Guessing but I would say my stopping distance from 60-0 decreased by 30ft no kidding. This combo bits well and holds. Easily holds my jeep on steep declines while offroad. Haven't noticed any heat or brake fade but I don't have them on a race car either. Great value, thanks!
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:KOE2119
- Kit includes pads and rotors
- reviews for powerstop brakes and rotors
- 94 jeep wragler grill inserts
- power stop review k789
- 2006 lincoln zephyr oem brake pads
- acura brake kits
- subaru brakes
- big brake kit for 2006 trailblazer ss
- hawk brake pads for bmw z4
- 98 4runner brake rotors
- liner for suv
- suv vehicle mats
- sites for custom car accessories