The current product is out of stock.
Click ABS Hardware to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the extra burden off your ABS pump with a brand-new ACDelco ABS Accumulator
- Brake fluid is pressurized by an electric pump and used to operate your brake system
- Thick rubber diaphragm separates a nitrogen gas charge from the pressurized hydraulic fluid
- Durable metal shell withstands wear-and-tear for many years of reliable service
- Low- and high-pressure switches allow your module to keep the pressure between set parameters
- Your ACDelco Anti-Lock Brake Accumulator is covered by a 1-year or 12,000-mile limited warranty
Don’t let high pressures get to you – ensure high-performance braking with an AC Delco ABS Accumulator. A failure to replace this component at the first sign of wear places stress on your ABS pump, but this built-tough, rubber diaphragm-infused replacement is here to save the day. Low/high-pressure switches keep the pressure between determined parameters. 1-year or 12,000-mile limited warranty.