- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Optimal brake pressure is yours when you choose a Cardone Select Proportioning Valve
- Micro-finished cylinder bores reduce wear and promote a long service life
- Anodized-coated aluminum castings are manufactured to precision tolerances
- CSE technology ensures that master cylinders surpass OE fit, form and function
- Life-cycle testing ensures that every master cylinder exceeds SAE stroke requirements
- EPDM seals and O-rings match OE quality standards for a leak-free performance
- Mounting components are included with every model for easy installation
- Seals are temperature-cycled from -30°F to 220°F to survive extreme under-hood conditions
- Your Cardone Select Brake Proportioning Valve is covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Bolster your rear brake line with the superior pressure-regulation offered by the Cardone Select Proportioning Valve. Expertly manufactured and durably anodized to withstand corrosion over time and harsh temperatures under-hood, this quality component surpasses OE and SAE standards. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- cardone select brakes, rotors & pads
- plus 1 rotors for avalanche 2007
- tailgate dust
- the merrick auto dolly 8"" heavy duty
- audi brakes
- honda brake rotors
- lexus winter floor mats
- 2009 acura rdx rotors
- drilled brake rotors toyota 2009 4 runner
- bra for a kia soul
- classic car garage accessories
- discount truck mats
- nerf bar steps trucks