Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 5/26 - 5/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get performance-stopping power at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- C-TEK delivers a high-quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured to OEM fit and function specifications
- Cross-drilled & slotted to quickly expunge hot gases and debris
- Creates the ideal pad-to-rotor surface
- Holes & slots keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free while extending pad life
- Built with G3000-grade iron metallurgy for factory quality and performance
- Double disc-ground finish and mill balancing eliminate run-out and thickness variations
- Takes a simple 1-2 hour installation for each axle
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined and hats feature a natural finish
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
Putting a ferocious bite behind that factory pedal doesn't have to take a bite out of your budget. Featuring a drilled and slotted design, Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors provide world-class braking performance without the earth-shattering price tag. And, since they're manufactured to OEM specifications, your Centric C-TEK drilled and slotted rotors deliver maximum bang for your bolt-on buck.
Built to OEM specs for fitment and function, Centric Drilled and Slotted Rotors serve as a direct replacement for factory discs and bolt right in place. But don't let the factory fit and bargain price fool you, C-TEK drilled slotted rotors deliver the braking goods—starting with the OEM-type G3000-grade iron metallurgy.
Double disc ground and precision mill-balanced, your C-TEKs eliminate run out and rotor thickness variations, while vastly improving break in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the rotors feature a natural finish on the hats. And, stop what you're doing—Centric backs your C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty, depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by michelle p (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — May 05, 2015 6:17 AM
Requested drivers rear rotor, was sent passenger rear rotor. Manufacturer claimed that's okay, it will still work. Even though it is going the wrong direction. Terrible response to their fault, will not purchase any product of theirs again.
Reviewed by Daniel T (PERRIS, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-150 — May 02, 2015 8:28 AM
Rotors look good in the box, quality seems ok, price is good. I did not instal, my mechanic did. Where these fail is, 1. They didn't come with ABS ring, required for my truck, 08 F150. Wish AA was more clear. Had to buy seperate, 2. After install went to car wash and instant rust. Maybe I didn't get specially coated ones I guess. Couple days later and still rust. Part of the reason for drill/slot is appearance on wheels and these super failed. If I could return these I would. Disappointed.
Reviewed by Terry H (MINNEAPOLIS, MN) Reviewed for a 2006 Pontiac Grand Prix — Apr 08, 2015 8:57 PM
These rotors along with the Brake pads I bought where so easy to install and work Awesome. I could not be more satisfied.