- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get performance-stopping power at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- C-TEK delivers a high-quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured to OEM fit and function specifications
- Cross-drilled & slotted to quickly expunge hot gases and debris
- Creates the ideal pad-to-rotor surface
- Holes & slots keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free while extending pad life
- Built with G3000-grade iron metallurgy for factory quality and performance
- Double disc-ground finish and mill balancing eliminate run-out and thickness variations
- Takes a simple 1-2 hour installation for each axle
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined and hats feature a natural finish
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
Putting a ferocious bite behind that factory pedal doesn't have to take a bite out of your budget. Featuring a drilled and slotted design, Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors provide world-class braking performance without the earth-shattering price tag. And, since they're manufactured to OEM specifications, your Centric C-TEK drilled and slotted rotors deliver maximum bang for your bolt-on buck.
Built to OEM specs for fitment and function, Centric Drilled and Slotted Rotors serve as a direct replacement for factory discs and bolt right in place. But don't let the factory fit and bargain price fool you, C-TEK drilled slotted rotors deliver the braking goods—starting with the OEM-type G3000-grade iron metallurgy.
Double disc ground and precision mill-balanced, your C-TEKs eliminate run out and rotor thickness variations, while vastly improving break in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the rotors feature a natural finish on the hats. And, stop what you're doing—Centric backs your C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty, depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marvel C (RANDOLPH, MA) Reviewed for a 2002 Honda S2000 — May 15, 2017 3:17 PM
Used this rotor for a conversion system from an Honda S2000 into an Acura Rsx brembo BBK. Rotor stays extremely cool under braking, no discoloration or fading and so far has lived up to the ratings.
Reviewed by Antonio M (Tallahassee, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Challenger — Mar 29, 2017 10:57 PM
Perfect look as well as perfect fit! Also at an amazing price. Now it stops like never before at all speeds. I'm very proud of my rotors
- centric brakes, rotors & pads
- sp performance rotor review
- steelcraft 5" oval step bars
- wheelskins europerf
- suzuki floor mats
- ford truck brake parts
- nissan brake parts
- subaru impreza brake pads
- 2011 silverado bed caps
- best slotted and drilled rotor for 2012 dodge challenger rt
- automotive floormats
- discount dash mats
- side boards for trucks