- Ships Between 7/31 - 8/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get performance-stopping power at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- C-TEK delivers a high-quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured to OEM fit and function specifications
- Cross-drilled & slotted to quickly expunge hot gases and debris
- Creates the ideal pad-to-rotor surface
- Holes & slots keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free while extending pad life
- Built with G3000-grade iron metallurgy for factory quality and performance
- Double disc-ground finish and mill balancing eliminate run-out and thickness variations
- Takes a simple 1-2 hour installation for each axle
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined and hats feature a natural finish
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
Putting a ferocious bite behind that factory pedal doesn't have to take a bite out of your budget. Featuring a drilled and slotted design, Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors provide world-class braking performance without the earth-shattering price tag. And, since they're manufactured to OEM specifications, your Centric C-TEK drilled and slotted rotors deliver maximum bang for your bolt-on buck.
Built to OEM specs for fitment and function, Centric Drilled and Slotted Rotors serve as a direct replacement for factory discs and bolt right in place. But don't let the factory fit and bargain price fool you, C-TEK drilled slotted rotors deliver the braking goods—starting with the OEM-type G3000-grade iron metallurgy.
Double disc ground and precision mill-balanced, your C-TEKs eliminate run out and rotor thickness variations, while vastly improving break in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the rotors feature a natural finish on the hats. And, stop what you're doing—Centric backs your C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty, depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Erik J (DESOTO, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Jun 21, 2015 8:33 AM
These rotors were the best I've seen and for the price it was well worth it. I'm looking forward to ordering more stuff for my truck and other vehicles I have. Thanks
Reviewed by Chris R (TRACY, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jun 13, 2015 10:23 PM
I have used these rotors on a 2004 Lexus is 300 and they worked and function with no issues or problems. I bought a pair for my 2006 Mitsubishi EVO MR,these rotors look good, performance is a plus and my stopping distance was reduced dramatically. Centric Rotors are a must have for your street machine if you want superb stopping power. I have had nothing but good luck with Centric C-Tek rotors.Thanks AutoAnything for your huge selection in performance parts and excellent prices!!
Reviewed by Matt P (Tulalip, WA) Reviewed for a 1997 Dodge Avenger — Jun 03, 2015 12:21 PM
Buying these was cheaper than having my old front pair turned down by almost half the cost. Performance is noticeably better and the look of the drilled and slotted rotors had my 19 year old son jealous.
Reviewed by michelle p (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford Mustang — May 05, 2015 6:17 AM
Requested drivers rear rotor, was sent passenger rear rotor. Manufacturer claimed that's okay, it will still work. Even though it is going the wrong direction. Terrible response to their fault, will not purchase any product of theirs again.