- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get performance-stopping power at a budget price with Centric C-TEK Drilled and Slotted Brake Rotors
- C-TEK delivers a high-quality replacement rotor at an exceptional value
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Manufactured to OEM fit and function specifications
- Cross-drilled & slotted to quickly expunge hot gases and debris
- Creates the ideal pad-to-rotor surface
- Holes & slots keep rotor surface clean, cool and dust-free while extending pad life
- Built with G3000-grade iron metallurgy for factory quality and performance
- Double disc-ground finish and mill balancing eliminate run-out and thickness variations
- Takes a simple 1-2 hour installation for each axle
- All non-friction surfaces are precision machined and hats feature a natural finish
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors are backed by a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty depending on which occurs first
Putting a ferocious bite behind that factory pedal doesn't have to take a bite out of your budget. Featuring a drilled and slotted design, Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors provide world-class braking performance without the earth-shattering price tag. And, since they're manufactured to OEM specifications, your Centric C-TEK drilled and slotted rotors deliver maximum bang for your bolt-on buck.
Built to OEM specs for fitment and function, Centric Drilled and Slotted Rotors serve as a direct replacement for factory discs and bolt right in place. But don't let the factory fit and bargain price fool you, C-TEK drilled slotted rotors deliver the braking goods—starting with the OEM-type G3000-grade iron metallurgy.
Double disc ground and precision mill-balanced, your C-TEKs eliminate run out and rotor thickness variations, while vastly improving break in. Plus, all non-friction surfaces are precision machined, and the rotors feature a natural finish on the hats. And, stop what you're doing—Centric backs your C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors with a 90-day or 3,000 mile warranty, depending on which occurs first.
- Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (one left side and one right side) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single rotor replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John A (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Nov 29, 2016 4:28 AM
Once I installed these rotors, I noticed an immediate improvement in my braking ability. These rotors were easy to install too!
Reviewed by Darryl M (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 Infiniti G37 — Nov 17, 2016 5:17 AM
These rotors are both functional and look amazing such an upgrade from my oem rotor which were warped Also these were on sale for a great price
Reviewed by Pete L (BEACON, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 28, 2016 5:11 AM
I replaced all rotors and pads. The job took a little longer than usual do to rust. Parts fit with no adjustments. Stopping power is better than ever.
Reviewed by Irakli C (Rocky Point, NY) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford Probe — Jul 12, 2016 8:47 AM
These rotors are pretty decent. The surface polish, when new, is actually mat, like shown on the picture, unlike slippery shiny polish. The rotors come with L and R stickers, indicating left and right, but the grooves between surfaces are radial, therefor the direction is only the direction of holes and slits (which in my opinion is personal preference). The rotors (at least for my car) have additional hole for the screw to remove them when they are stuck to the hub - this usually comes handy.