- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add bite to your brake pedal without biting into your savings with the Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model—no modding needed
- Provides sportier stopping strength and a track-inspired look
- Includes C-TEK drilled & slotted rotors with matching brake pads
- Pads deliver solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots vent hot gases while keeping your discs clean, cool and dust-free
- Engineered for the perfect pad-to-rotor surface
- Constructed from G3000-grade iron that’s mill balanced and double disc-ground for consistent thickness and no run-out
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
Once you hear that squeaky, squealing, grinding noise coming from your axles, it can mean only one thing: an expensive trip to the brake shop. Now, you can turn that high-cost obligation into a high-performance opportunity by making the switch to Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Sportier than stock without costing an arm and a leg, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal at a price that's infinitely affordable.
Everything you need to boost your stopping strength is included with your CTEK Drilled and Slotted Sport Brakes. First up in the equation are the discs. Built from G3000-grade iron that's cross-drilled and slotted, they run cooler and cleaner for consistent results even under grueling conditions. Next are the C-TEK pads that deliver serious grip while producing minimal dust, noise and vibration. Together, they bring you to a commanding halt while adding an intimidating appearance behind your wheels.
You don't have to dust off the drill, Sawzall or angle grinder to equip your ride with Sports Drilled and Slotted Brakes. They're custom designed to fit directly in place of your factory rotors and pads for an easy DIY install. Better still, Centric covers your Slotted & Drilled Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Nigel W (STATEN ISLAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Explorer — Jul 12, 2016 1:01 PM
Brakes and rotors we're delivered quickly. After installation they worked great! I have noticed much better stopping power. But that's also due to the new calipers I put on as well. The only thing is I do notice a slight noise when braking, but nothing too crazy. I also wish they wouldn't have gotten the rain rust so quickly. However, it is a great product and I would definitely buy again, and recommend.
Reviewed by Tony R (Saranac, MI) Reviewed for a 2002 Mitsubishi Eclipse — Jul 10, 2016 6:45 PM
So far this kit is fabulous. I haven't had it long enough to rate it on long term wear, but short term...what a difference! Braking is smooth and consistent with good stopping power. I would recommend it, good price..quality product!
Reviewed by Randy K (Elgin, AZ) Reviewed for a 2001 Dodge Ram — May 29, 2016 8:52 PM
It's a 15 year old truck. I don't put anymore into it than is needed to keep I functioning. These rortors and pads were much better than I was expecting, for the price. good quality materials and they function great, providing better and smoother stopping power than it has had when even new.
Reviewed by Grace w (ESCONDIDO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — May 07, 2016 9:45 PM
The rotors are great, but the pads however the metal clips or hooks that was on them kept coming off so they where not set in that well. So far that is the only issue with them.