- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add bite to your brake pedal without biting into your savings with the Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model—no modding needed
- Provides sportier stopping strength and a track-inspired look
- Includes C-TEK drilled & slotted rotors with matching brake pads
- Pads deliver solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots vent hot gases while keeping your discs clean, cool and dust-free
- Engineered for the perfect pad-to-rotor surface
- Constructed from G3000-grade iron that’s mill balanced and double disc-ground for consistent thickness and no run-out
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
Once you hear that squeaky, squealing, grinding noise coming from your axles, it can mean only one thing: an expensive trip to the brake shop. Now, you can turn that high-cost obligation into a high-performance opportunity by making the switch to Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Sportier than stock without costing an arm and a leg, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal at a price that's infinitely affordable.
Everything you need to boost your stopping strength is included with your CTEK Drilled and Slotted Sport Brakes. First up in the equation are the discs. Built from G3000-grade iron that's cross-drilled and slotted, they run cooler and cleaner for consistent results even under grueling conditions. Next are the C-TEK pads that deliver serious grip while producing minimal dust, noise and vibration. Together, they bring you to a commanding halt while adding an intimidating appearance behind your wheels.
You don't have to dust off the drill, Sawzall or angle grinder to equip your ride with Sports Drilled and Slotted Brakes. They're custom designed to fit directly in place of your factory rotors and pads for an easy DIY install. Better still, Centric covers your Slotted & Drilled Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Josh R (Greenfield, IN) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Jan 15, 2016 8:50 PM
The rotors and pad kit made a big difference from what I had, but these pads seem cheap and are noisy. Stops well, but a quality pad would've made it great.
Reviewed by Kent D (SCOBEY, MT) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Dec 10, 2015 6:45 AM
All products were of very high quality. I was completely satisfied with the parts and the information that the customer rep provided to help me make sure that I had the right parts ordered.
Reviewed by Brian H (Saint Charles, IL) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Nov 09, 2015 8:47 PM
Shipped fast , installed fast and stop fast. I have no more shakey front end. I would just get the spring kit for the rear brakes.