- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add bite to your brake pedal without biting into your savings with the Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model—no modding needed
- Provides sportier stopping strength and a track-inspired look
- Includes C-TEK drilled & slotted rotors with matching brake pads
- Pads deliver solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots vent hot gases while keeping your discs clean, cool and dust-free
- Engineered for the perfect pad-to-rotor surface
- Constructed from G3000-grade iron that’s mill balanced and double disc-ground for consistent thickness and no run-out
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
Once you hear that squeaky, squealing, grinding noise coming from your axles, it can mean only one thing: an expensive trip to the brake shop. Now, you can turn that high-cost obligation into a high-performance opportunity by making the switch to Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Sportier than stock without costing an arm and a leg, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal at a price that's infinitely affordable.
Everything you need to boost your stopping strength is included with your CTEK Drilled and Slotted Sport Brakes. First up in the equation are the discs. Built from G3000-grade iron that's cross-drilled and slotted, they run cooler and cleaner for consistent results even under grueling conditions. Next are the C-TEK pads that deliver serious grip while producing minimal dust, noise and vibration. Together, they bring you to a commanding halt while adding an intimidating appearance behind your wheels.
You don't have to dust off the drill, Sawzall or angle grinder to equip your ride with Sports Drilled and Slotted Brakes. They're custom designed to fit directly in place of your factory rotors and pads for an easy DIY install. Better still, Centric covers your Slotted & Drilled Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marlon R (Sherman Oaks, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 BMW 3-Series — Jun 29, 2017 1:32 PM
Called this place forgot the name of the person that helped me his service was the best he showed interest in want I wanted hey knew a lot about cars he recommended this set of brakes and he was right best services ever I'm so happy with the brake setup looks nice and the performance is good thanks you guys are the best
Reviewed by Hubert Y (MONUMENT VALLEY, UT) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Jun 19, 2017 10:15 PM
Install was okay, had some squeaks but after some adjustments it panned out. Look of em as boss, better braking An price was great for. Rotor An pad kit.
Reviewed by FELIX G (APOPKA, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota 4Runner — Jun 13, 2017 9:09 PM
I just installed the kit,new rotors and pads on my 2001 Toyota 4Runner. What a difference! Much better and smooth braking.No noise and clean,it actually improved over factory. .Incredible value! Many thanks to the folks of AutoAnything,they are fantastic ! They rushed my new kit and was delivered in record time,they understood I was stuck without a vehicle and I was able to get back to work in no time.Needless to say they've got a customer for life now,great service.Thank you!
Reviewed by Steve B (St. Joseph, MO) Reviewed for a 2002 Jeep Grand Cherokee — May 25, 2017 10:27 AM
These brakes were a great value they fit great they look great and they work great!!#