Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 5/28 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add bite to your brake pedal without biting into your savings with the Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model—no modding needed
- Provides sportier stopping strength and a track-inspired look
- Includes C-TEK drilled & slotted rotors with matching brake pads
- Pads deliver solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots vent hot gases while keeping your discs clean, cool and dust-free
- Engineered for the perfect pad-to-rotor surface
- Constructed from G3000-grade iron that’s mill balanced and double disc-ground for consistent thickness and no run-out
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
Once you hear that squeaky, squealing, grinding noise coming from your axles, it can mean only one thing: an expensive trip to the brake shop. Now, you can turn that high-cost obligation into a high-performance opportunity by making the switch to Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Sportier than stock without costing an arm and a leg, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal at a price that's infinitely affordable.
Everything you need to boost your stopping strength is included with your CTEK Drilled and Slotted Sport Brakes. First up in the equation are the discs. Built from G3000-grade iron that's cross-drilled and slotted, they run cooler and cleaner for consistent results even under grueling conditions. Next are the C-TEK pads that deliver serious grip while producing minimal dust, noise and vibration. Together, they bring you to a commanding halt while adding an intimidating appearance behind your wheels.
You don't have to dust off the drill, Sawzall or angle grinder to equip your ride with Sports Drilled and Slotted Brakes. They're custom designed to fit directly in place of your factory rotors and pads for an easy DIY install. Better still, Centric covers your Slotted & Drilled Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
26 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dean H (Valley Center, CA) Reviewed for a 1948 Plymouth P15 — May 20, 2015 8:21 PM
Made a huge difference on the braking ability of my 48 Plymouth witha corvette front suspension. great value for the money, would highly recommend them
Reviewed by Christopher S (BRONXVILLE, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda S2000 — May 16, 2015 6:21 AM
Hey no complaints with the rotors but the pads they give you in the kit are cheap $10 chineese garbage...buy the rotors separate & get akibono or hawk pads!
Reviewed by Kirk C (WESTBOROUGH, MA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — May 10, 2015 2:48 PM
I love the look, performance and the price can't be beat, however, in bumper to bumper traffic the brakes tend to squeal quite a bit. I'm going to take them back to where I had them installed and see if there's something that can do about that. aside from that,
Reviewed by Raymond L (WYOMING, MI) Reviewed for a 1995 Chevy Suburban — Apr 21, 2015 6:59 AM
I bought these for my Chevy Suburban because I now own a 28' Travel trailer,and was concerned with the stopping power of stock brakes. I am very pleased with My purchase. They stop way better and I feel more confident with these on My truck. I also have the centric rear shoes on the rear of this vehical. Hats off better by far.
Reviewed by Don H (BESSEMER CITY, NC) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Malibu — Apr 01, 2015 6:51 PM
I wish I could tell you how it is doing but my new driver my daughter is loving driving the vehicle and she says they are working great. Will be purchasing in the future. Dondon