- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add bite to your brake pedal without biting into your savings with the Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit
- Custom configured for a direct bolt-on fit for your year, make and model—no modding needed
- Provides sportier stopping strength and a track-inspired look
- Includes C-TEK drilled & slotted rotors with matching brake pads
- Pads deliver solid grip with minimal dust and low noise
- Cross-drilled holes and grooved slots vent hot gases while keeping your discs clean, cool and dust-free
- Engineered for the perfect pad-to-rotor surface
- Constructed from G3000-grade iron that’s mill balanced and double disc-ground for consistent thickness and no run-out
- Your Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit is backed by a 90-day warranty
Once you hear that squeaky, squealing, grinding noise coming from your axles, it can mean only one thing: an expensive trip to the brake shop. Now, you can turn that high-cost obligation into a high-performance opportunity by making the switch to Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit. Sportier than stock without costing an arm and a leg, this upgrade adds bite to your brake pedal at a price that's infinitely affordable.
Everything you need to boost your stopping strength is included with your CTEK Drilled and Slotted Sport Brakes. First up in the equation are the discs. Built from G3000-grade iron that's cross-drilled and slotted, they run cooler and cleaner for consistent results even under grueling conditions. Next are the C-TEK pads that deliver serious grip while producing minimal dust, noise and vibration. Together, they bring you to a commanding halt while adding an intimidating appearance behind your wheels.
You don't have to dust off the drill, Sawzall or angle grinder to equip your ride with Sports Drilled and Slotted Brakes. They're custom designed to fit directly in place of your factory rotors and pads for an easy DIY install. Better still, Centric covers your Slotted & Drilled Sport Brake Kit with a 90-day warranty.
- Brake pad material type is pre-selected based on vehicle manufacturer recommendation
Centric C-TEK Drilled & Slotted Sport Brake Kit Customer Reviews
58 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Steve T (ELKO NEW MARKET, MN) Reviewed for a 2012 Kia Sportage — Feb 10, 2017 10:25 AM
The brake kit is a good kit for the cost and quality. No issues with install. Came with the steel pad retainers which I needed to replace. I was disappointed that the pads were metallic as opposed to ceramic. The kit does note pads are chosen for each vehicle based on OE. My truck actually came with ceramic pads not metallic originally. Otherwise I am happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by Alfred B (LYNCHBURG, OH) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Dec 05, 2016 9:53 PM
Would have given 5 stars but brake rotors received were not what was pictured. Otherwise well worth the money, I did all 4 corners on my 2016 ram and definitely has a much better braking distance over stock.
Reviewed by James S (Las Vegas, NV) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tundra — Dec 02, 2016 9:03 PM
First set slotted rotors for me. Install was easy and looks great! Delivery was super fast as well, but most likely because I live in the state next door to the warehouse.
Reviewed by Alex F (Tierra Amarilla, NM) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Nov 29, 2016 11:39 PM
I received my order within a week and installed them tht weekend. Install was easy and so far I'm happy with my C-TEK Drilled and slotted rotors and brakes. Lets see how they handle now tht we have snow and ice on the roads.