Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 105915
- Ships Between 5/28 - 6/01
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on budget-friendly drums with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- C-TEK delivers the highest quality replacement drum at an exceptional value
- The perfect match for your set of Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Shoes
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and drum surface variation
- Non-directional finish improves drum and shoe break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000 metallurgy
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums are backed by a 90-day/3,000 mile warranty (whichever occurs first)
If the drums on your classic muscle, big truck or family-hauling SUV are feeling out of tune, it's time for some replacements. Yet, the high cost of drum replacement can leave your budget feeling out of tune, too. So, get a set of Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums and put a stop to both problems. You see, Centric brake drums offer the highest quality replacement drum available, at an unbeatable value.
Make no mistake. Even though you get them for less, your C-TEK rear drum kit is humming with high end features. First, Centric casts these drum brakes using OEM-type G3000 metallurgy. That means they're as high quality as factory drums, and they work great with factory-replacement shoes.
Next, Centric double disc grinds each drum in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and drum surface variation. Plus, it improves drum and shoe break-in. And never fear—install is a breeze. Centric drums are crafted as a direct factory replacement. So, your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums bolt right in place of those worn out stoppers. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Drums with a 90-day/3,000 mile warranty (whichever occurs first).
- Drums should always be replaced in pairs (front or back) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single drum replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris R (CLAYTON, NC) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Oct 07, 2014 8:51 AM
2004 Toyota Tacoma PreRunner: My stock drums were giving me the shudders, and the consensus was I needed new drums. My shoes still had 75% of their material. I ordered the new drums, arced the shoes a bit, and installed the new drums. Shudder was even WORSE. Took the truck to my local shop. They said the drums were defective/out of round, I bought two new ones from them, and problem was solved. Will be getting a refund. I suggest if you buy these, have them TURNED BEFORE YOU INSTALL THEM.
Reviewed by Warren C K (Fleetwood, PA) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Pathfinder — Sep 02, 2014 5:31 PM
The Centric C-TEK brake drums fit as OEM parts should. No problems, brake in was problem free. Would recommend for all replacement brake needs.
Reviewed by Joshua E (Oneonta, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Toyota Echo — Aug 02, 2014 7:18 AM
They work great for a great price! Only problem we had was the old springs were too shot to be re-used so we bought new springs.