- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on budget-friendly drums with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- C-TEK delivers the highest quality replacement drum at an exceptional value
- The perfect match for your set of Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Shoes
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and drum surface variation
- Non-directional finish improves drum and shoe break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000 metallurgy
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums are backed by a 90-day/3,000 mile warranty (whichever occurs first)
If the drums on your classic muscle, big truck or family-hauling SUV are feeling out of tune, it's time for some replacements. Yet, the high cost of drum replacement can leave your budget feeling out of tune, too. So, get a set of Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums and put a stop to both problems. You see, Centric brake drums offer the highest quality replacement drum available, at an unbeatable value.
Make no mistake. Even though you get them for less, your C-TEK rear drum kit is humming with high end features. First, Centric casts these drum brakes using OEM-type G3000 metallurgy. That means they're as high quality as factory drums, and they work great with factory-replacement shoes.
Next, Centric double disc grinds each drum in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and drum surface variation. Plus, it improves drum and shoe break-in. And never fear—install is a breeze. Centric drums are crafted as a direct factory replacement. So, your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums bolt right in place of those worn out stoppers. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Drums with a 90-day/3,000 mile warranty (whichever occurs first).
- Drums should always be replaced in pairs (front or back) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single drum replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brent P (MILWAUKIE, OR) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Camaro — May 29, 2016 8:30 AM
Quality made part. but didn't fit my application as said. Really like auto anything but should have bought local as to be able to return them easily (center hole to small to fit around axle)
Reviewed by Bryan A (Topeka, KS) Reviewed for a 1994 Dodge Dakota — Feb 15, 2016 3:46 AM
These drums are heavier duty than the original equipment. Direct replacement. Better price than local automotive stores. I would advise to spend the extra effort to clean and paint the outside with heat resistant paint to improve the exterior look through custom wheels.
Reviewed by Richard L (South Elgin, IL) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Sep 11, 2015 11:39 AM
Drums work great. I am just not sure why I ordered a right and left when they are the same. I took several minutes thrying to dcomfirm that during installation.