- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolt on budget-friendly drums with Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- C-TEK delivers the highest quality replacement drum at an exceptional value
- The perfect match for your set of Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Shoes
- Double disc ground finish eliminates run out and drum surface variation
- Non-directional finish improves drum and shoe break-in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000 metallurgy
- Your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums are backed by a 90-day/3,000 mile warranty (whichever occurs first)
If the drums on your classic muscle, big truck or family-hauling SUV are feeling out of tune, it's time for some replacements. Yet, the high cost of drum replacement can leave your budget feeling out of tune, too. So, get a set of Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums and put a stop to both problems. You see, Centric brake drums offer the highest quality replacement drum available, at an unbeatable value.
Make no mistake. Even though you get them for less, your C-TEK rear drum kit is humming with high end features. First, Centric casts these drum brakes using OEM-type G3000 metallurgy. That means they're as high quality as factory drums, and they work great with factory-replacement shoes.
Next, Centric double disc grinds each drum in a non-directional finish to eliminate run out and drum surface variation. Plus, it improves drum and shoe break-in. And never fear—install is a breeze. Centric drums are crafted as a direct factory replacement. So, your Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums bolt right in place of those worn out stoppers. And best yet, Centric backs your C-TEK Standard Brake Drums with a 90-day/3,000 mile warranty (whichever occurs first).
- Drums should always be replaced in pairs (front or back) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single drum replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric C-TEK Standard Brake Drums Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eugene C (Dade City, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager — Mar 02, 2017 2:42 PM
These drums arrived fast and the price for new ones were very good for me. I'm retired and on a budget. I haven't yet put them on the van. Still more parts to get. The 4 stars are just for appearances and quality. I'll try to re-review them after they are installed. I've also bought the shoes from AutoAnything. I'll let you guys know about them also. So far I'm happy with a thumbs up.
Reviewed by scott b (wittmann, AZ) Reviewed for a 1980 Chevy C/K Pickup — Feb 21, 2017 9:27 AM
Seemed to be better Chinese quality than some of the other Chinese drums I've been through. This was the best set out of the other brands that I found. Best balance and trueness of the braking surface
Reviewed by Alvin B (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Cherokee — Dec 23, 2016 2:16 AM
I replaced the shoes & drums on this vehicle at over 220,000 miles; only the third set of shoes and first pair of drums in over 20 years.! They fit like a glove and perform very well. The price was also reasonable. Everything arrived within days of placing the order, albeit in two different shipments. I probably should have looked into the spring & hardware kit also, but found one locally. No more squeaks or grinding.
- centric brakes, rotors & pads
- firestone wireless air command generation ii
- ford transit connect roof racks
- brake pads and rotors kit
- subaru brake pads
- chevy floor mats
- best brake pads for bmw
- 2005 ford f150 brakes
- floor mats for 2010 chrysler town and country
- nissan frontier brakes
- suv luggage racks
- wind guards for car windows
- garage car stops