- Get heavy-duty with your brake system with Centric Heavy-Duty Brake Shoes
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers superior quality and performance over OEM shoes
- The perfect match for your set of Centric Brake Drums
- Riveted brake shoe construction for true heavy-duty performance
- Each shoe is precision ground to provide an exact fit & function
- 100% asbestos-free friction compounds
- Specially formulated compounds are dyno tested to meet or exceed OEM specs
- Continuous dynamometer further raises the quality and performance standards
- Includes heavy-duty shoes and all OEM-style pins & levers
- Your Centric Heavy-Duty Brake Shoes are backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first)
Heavy-duty vehicles need heavy-duty brakes. And, heavy-duty braking is yours with Centric Heavy-Duty Brake Shoes. Featuring riveted construction and a specially formulated, 100% asbestos-free brake compound, Centric heavy-duty drum brake shoes are designed, engineered and tested to deliver true heavy-duty performance.
It's not just about rivets and superior formulations with Centric drum brake shoes. Centric heavy-duty drum linings use continuous dynamometer to further raise the quality and performance standards. Then, each shoe is precision ground for an exact fit and maximum function. And to make installation a breeze, Centric includes all OEM-style pins, levers and hardware with your drum shoes.
Built to stop classic cars, big trucks and SUVs, Centric drum shoes are the heavy-duty answer to big brake questions. Plus, you can pair ‘em with Centric Brake Drums for an unstoppable combo of performance and value. And even better, Centric backs your Heavy-Duty Brake Shoes with a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first).
- Brake shoes should always be replaced in sets (front or back) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single shoe replacement is highly discouraged.
Centric Heavy Duty Brake Shoes Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Eric E (Diamond Bar, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Ram — Jan 13, 2015 1:08 PM
There is a vibration with these shoes that I can't get rid of and also a build-up on the shoes after just a few miles of driving.
Ships Between 8/30 - 9/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- centric brake rotor review
- ebc redstuff brake pads review
- hawk ceramic pads review
- premium rotors
- mini brake pads
- bmw brake pads cost
- bmw brakes and rotors
- c5 corvette calipers
- 2011 ford fiesta brake pads
- best brake pads for nissan altima
- automobile performance chip
- suv rear mats
- cargo bags for vans