- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Drum out worn factory drums with Centric Premium Brake Drums
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Crafted to meet and exceed all OEM and quality-assurance standards
- The perfect match for your set of Centric Premium Brake Shoes
- OEM-level casting, balance and machining for superior fit and performance
- Precision-machined friction surfaces for smooth operation and reduced noise
- Machined finish delivers a clean look behind your wheels
- Durable black finish provides long-lasting corrosion protection
- Double disc ground finishing method eliminates run out and drum surface variation
- Non-directional finish improves drum and shoe break in
- Designed with OEM-type G3000 metallurgy
- Your Centric Premium Brake Drums are backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first)
Drum up braking performance and style without drumming your budget out of town. Centric Premium Brake Drums are built to meet and exceed all factory specs and quality-assurance standards—at an affordable price. And, with features like OEM-level casting, balance and machining, Centric Premium Drums also deliver superior fit and performance.
Centric Performance Brake Drums start with OEM-type G3000 metallurgy. Then, friction surfaces are precision-machined for smooth operation and reduced noise. And, the non-directional, double disc ground finishing method eliminates any drum surface variations, while improving drum-to-shoe break in. Plus, the durable black coating and machined finish give you a set of drums that deliver rock & roll style behind your wheels.
Crafted specifically for your vehicle, these replacement drums bolt right in place of your factory stoppers. That's how Centric premium drum brake give you premium fit and performance without the premium price tag. And, when paired with Centric Premium Brake Shoes, you get unstoppable value! What's more, Centric backs your Premium Brake Drums with a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first).
- Drums should always be replaced in pairs (front or back) for maximum safety and effectiveness. Single drum replacement is highly discouraged.
- Actual brake drums may differ slightly from images shown
Centric Premium Brake Drums Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jose R (Lubbock, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Aug 16, 2016 2:04 PM
I was pleased with the product. I would recommend this product to my friends. My mechanic said easy to work with and was also pleased with this product. Also I was please with the price of it.
Reviewed by Kim B (DRY RIDGE, KY) Reviewed for a 2001 Nissan Frontier — Jul 29, 2016 4:38 AM
This was the 3rd set of drums ! First 2 from the local big box store and your major competition on the net were garbage. Both were so out of balance that I thought I had a problem with tires until the tire folks showed me how bad they wobbled but these were perfect. Perfect balance like they should be.
Reviewed by Chris L (SWINK, CO) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jul 24, 2016 8:14 PM
Nicely packed and shipped. Entire outside of drums were painted black. Looks like better than stock quality. Installed fairly easy. Drums seated fine and stopping power has increased greatly. Overall very nice product.
Reviewed by Scott W (Harrisburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Pontiac Aztek — May 17, 2016 8:37 AM
Drums are precision made & very nice looking. I've never replaced my brake drums before, but these were easy to work with. I also replaced my front rotors with Centric as well.