- Park safe and secure with Centric Premium Brake Shoes
- Custom crafted for your specific year, make and model vehicle
- Delivers superior quality and parking performance over OEM shoes
- Special parking brake-specific formula features higher friction characteristics
- Conforms to SAE J2784 Parking Brake Standards
- Each shoe is precision ground to provide an exact fit & function
- 100% asbestos-free friction compounds
- Specially formulated compounds are dyno tested to meet or exceed OEM specs
- Your Centric Premium Parking Brake Shoes are backed by a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first)
You'd never run in bowling shoes or dance in snowshoes, so never park with simple drum brake shoes. Centric Premium Parking Brake Shoes put the bite in your parking brake. Thanks to the special parking brake-specific formula, Centric park brake pads feature higher friction characteristics than OEM shoes. And, they conform to SAE J2784 Parking Brake Standards to deliver superior quality and parking performance.
Along with the superior formulations, Centric uses continuous dynamometer to further raise the quality and performance standards. Then, each Centric parking brake pad is precision ground for an exact fit and maximum function.
Built specifically for classic cars, big trucks and SUVs, Centric emergency brake shoes keep your vehicle parked right where you left it. Plus, they work perfect with your Centric Premium Rear Brake Rotors. And best yet, Centric backs your Premium Parking Brake Shoes with a 90-day/3,000-mile warranty (whichever occurs first).
Centric Premium Parking Brake Shoes Customer Reviews
11 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert S (BONNEY LAKE, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — Oct 30, 2014 11:18 PM
480000 miles on the truck... probably 250000 without a parking brake, finally got around to replacing as well as the Z36 Cross Drilled slotted rotors and Extreme Pads. so far so good, Brakes hold on the hills.
Reviewed by Augustine R (BELLFLOWER, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Infiniti G35 — Jun 24, 2014 9:12 AM
I ordered a Power Stop Extreme brake kit and realized I needed parking brake shoes. These shoes were half the price of what they charge at AutoZone and O'reillys. I hardly use my parking brake, but it makes sense to get new parking brake shoes for 20 bucks with any Brake Kit.
Ships Between 10/12 - 10/14
- What Do You Drive?