- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Put a stop to subpar braking performance with Centric Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads
- Formulated for increased service life while maintaining high friction levels at all operating temperatures
- Post-cured for consistent performance through years of reliable service
- Comply with current brake friction material regulations
- Fade-resistant pads feature OE-style chamfers and gas slots to vent gases and renew the pad surface
- Your Centric Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are supported by a 90-day or 3,000-mile Limited Warranty
Centric Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads give your ride the kind of stopping power you’ve been after. These top-of-the-line replacement pads are formulated to maintain high friction levels for longer throughout the range of temperatures in which they can operate. They’ve also been post-cured for more consistent performance and are compliant with modern brake friction material laws.
As opposed to cross-drilled brake pads, these bad boys feature OE-style chamfers and slots to vent gases and renew the pad surface and keep it from glazing. This prevents a loss of friction in the brake pads and grants a longer lifespan. Your Centric Premium Semi-Metallic Brake Pads are backed by a 90-day or 3,000-mile Limited Warranty.