- Save 10% Use Promo Code 346110
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Exchange your rotors with DBA 5000XS Series Replacement Rotors
- 5000XS rotors feature a cross-drilled and directional slotted pattern
- Mounts directly to your existing Alumalite hats
- Constructed from DBA’s proprietary XG-150 high-carbon alloyed iron
- Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP) extends rotor service life
- Increased surface area improves heat dissipation and minimizes brake fade
- Machine-turned friction surface is CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) coated to improve DTV (disc thickness variation) and parallelism
- Teardrop- and diamond-patterned pillars increases cooling by up to 20% over conventional cooling vanes
- DBA's patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation system makes for faster cooling and maximum strength
- Thermo-Graphic heat paint changes color at certain temperatures for easy monitoring
- Non-friction surfaces are coated with protective paint to retain value and appearance
- Every rotor is marked with part number, manufacture date and batch code for complete traceability
- Your DBA 5000XS Series Replacement Rotors are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
Spirited driving on the road and the track can take its toll on even the best brakes. But since you went one better than the ‘best', reviving your rotors to like-new performance is easy with DBA 5000XS Series Replacement Rotors. Designed to mount right to your original DBA Alumalite hats, DBA 5000XS replacement discs replace your old rotors lickety-split.
In case you need reminding, you upgraded to DBA 5000XS rotor discs for the ultimate brake enhancement. The Thermo Stability Profiling handles extreme heat under heavy use and extends pad and disc life. Plus, DBA 5000XS series rotor discs feature DBA's Thermo-Graphic paint markings to deliver brake health at a glance.
And, just like you remember, it's hard to get these brakes hot. Thanks to the Kangaroo Paw venting, DBA 5000XS rotor rings run up to 20% cooler than traditional rotors. The non-friction surfaces are coated with protective paint for style. And, for traceability, every rotor is marked with its part number, manufacture date and batch code. Even better, DBA backs your 5000XS Series Replacement Rotors with a 12-months or 12,000 mile warranty.
- Replacement rotor only—does not include Alumalite hat