- Save 20% Use Promo Code 406820
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Extend your rotors with DBA T3 5000 Series Replacement Rotors
- T3 5000 rotors use tri-symmetrical slots for strong, smooth, quiet braking
- Bolts right up to your existing Alumalite hats
- Built from DBA’s proprietary XG-150 high-carbon alloyed iron
- Lighter-weight rotor reduces unsprung suspension weight
- Rotor service life is extended thanks to Thermal Stability Profiling (TSP)
- Larger surface area improves heat dissipation and minimizes brake fade
- CBN (Cubic Boron Nitride) coated, machine-turned friction surface improves DTV (disc thickness variation) and parallelism
- Teardrop- and diamond-patterned columns increase cooling by up to 20% over straight cooling vanes
- Patented "Kangaroo Paw" ventilation system delivers faster cooling and maximum strength
- Color-changing thermo-graphic heat paint makes for easy rotor-life monitoring
- Non-friction surfaces are coated with protective paint to for value and appearance
- DBA marks every rotor with part number, manufacture date and batch code for complete traceability
- Your DBA T3 5000 Series Replacement Rotors are backed by a 12-month/12,000-mile warranty
Big bite and reduced weight. That's why you upgraded to DBA T3 5000 brake rotors in the first place. But, even the highest quality brake rotors are gonna wear out. Lucky for you, your DBAs feature a two-piece design. So swap those damaged DBAs the easy way—DBA T3 5000 Series Replacement Rotors. Built as a direct replacement, DBA T3 rotor rings mount right to your original Alumalite hats in a flash, so you can get back to winning.
Quick refresher. Your DBA T3 5000 rotor discs are the ultimate performance brake. Thanks to the Thermo Stability Profiling, they handle extreme heat under extreme conditions while dramatically extending pad life. Oh yeah, and there are those thermo-graphic paint markings that let you know if your DBA T3 replacement rotors are too hot, or not.
Of course, thanks to the patented the Kangaroo Paw venting, DBA T3 5000 rotor rings run cool as cucumbers. Up to 20% cooler than traditional rotors, in fact. All non-friction surfaces are coated with protective paint for style, and every rotor is marked with its part number, manufacture date and batch code for traceability, Cooler yet, DBA backs your T3 5000 Series Replacement Rotors with a 12-months or 12,000 mile warranty.
- Replacement rotor only — does not include Alumalite hat