- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace missing, broken or damaged handles with a Dorman Parking Brake Release Handle
- Saves labor by replacing only the broken handle, not the entire assembly
- All-new handle matches the original design to match the rest of your car’s interior
- Manufactured from crack-resistant plastic for long-lasting durability
- Guaranteed for a direct-replacement and a proper fit every time
- Easy installation – no modifications necessary
- Your Dorman Emergency Brake Release Handle carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Disengage that old emergency brake handle with a brand-new Dorman Parking Brake Release Handle. Made of crack-proof plastic for a direct fit, these replacement components achieve cost-saving efficiency by replacing only the part in question – no need to ditch the whole assembly. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dorman Parking Brake Release Handle Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jeffrey W (ESTACADA, OR) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-250 — Apr 01, 2017 6:55 AM
Haven't installed it yet, but the handle looks just like the stock one. I actually went to the dealer and bought the part, then came home and took a look at Autoanything.com and found it almost 1/2 what the dealer charges. So, I ordered and took the other one back, happily telling the parts counter guy exactly why I was returning!
- dorman brakes, rotors & pads
- powerstop brake kit review
- waterproof dog rear car seat extender back seat bridge
- weather proof cargo carrier shell
- bmw performance brakes
- ford brakes
- jeep rubber floor mats
- how much does brake job cost for 2005 toyota avalon
- chrysler 300m white bug shield
- fj cruiser ss brake lines
- custom floor mat
- performance intake systems
- step up bars