- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Boost your stopping strength with EBC Blue Stuff Brake Pads
- Direct-fit replacement for your factory pads—no modifications required
- High-friction intermediate grade material for aggressive street driving and light track use
- Improves stopping power with better initial brake bite
- Formulated to fight fade even under heavy braking
- Harder, longer-lasting material requires proper bedding
- Blue Stuff Brake Pads are available in front or rear sets
- Your EBC Blue Stuff Brake Pads carry a 6-month warranty
Whether you’re cruising the streets at top speed or taking the checkered flag on track day, your racy ride has just the right amount of get-up-and-go. Make sure your brake pedal responds as quickly as your gas pedal with EBC Blue Stuff Brake Pads.
Made from a high-friction intermediate grade material with a direct-fit for easy replacement, Blue Brake Pads are the perfect upgrade for those who enjoy aggressive street driving or light track use.
Blue Stuff Brake Pads are specifically formulated to fight fade, even under extreme braking conditions, and offer better initial bite—boosting your overall stopping power. EBC Blue Brake Pads are available in front or rear sets and come backed by a 6-month warranty.
EBC Blue Stuff Brake Pads Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Antoni D (BAYONNE, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Subaru WRX — Oct 07, 2017 5:03 AM
I have been using EBC products for past 9 years and it had been always very good experience. BLUE Stuff pads are very well performing both on streets and road course. They do make the rim dirty quickly and are noisy while cold, however that is expected from track use oriented pad. I recommend them to everyone who drives hard.
Reviewed by Gregory L (SOUTH PASADENA, CA) — Apr 09, 2016 10:21 AM
I had been using Hawk pads looking for the promised great street/track pad that people claimed they were. The only Hawks that worked are very hard on rotors and noisy. I moved on to StopTech and Baer performance pads, good street pads but not a track pad. Next I tried the EBC Yellows then Blues when first came out then to Blue NDX. The NDX are the BEST street/track pads so far with great pedal feel, long rotor life and good fade resistance. Work on my S197 GT and M3 track days and DD street use.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- griot's garage interior reviews
- hexomat s2000
- vw phaeton brake hardware kit
- ford truck brake parts
- honda rubber floor mats
- jeep brakes
- ford expedition brake pads
- 2009 hyundai sonata bra
- 328i hawk brake pad review
- roof luggage carriers
- tent for back of pickup truck
- vehicle mats