- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Maintain your stopping system with an EBC Brake Kit
- Direct-fit replacement pads and rotors offer quick, easy installation
- Available in several different configurations for a range of vehicles
- Choose from OE-style to performance kits to suit your driving needs
- EBC Kits include vehicle specific brake pads and rotors
- Sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits
- Your EBC Brake Kit comes with a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads
When it comes to vehicle maintenance, few systems are as important as your brakes. Don’t settle for dealership prices that leave your pockets light on cash—go for the simple, DIY option offered by an EBC Brake Kit.
EBC Brake Kits are designed for easy, direct-fit replacement, providing the vehicle specific brake pads and rotors you need for a whole system overhaul. Available in several configurations to suit a range of vehicle applications, these performance brake kits make finding the right parts a no-brainer.
EBC Performance Brake Kits are sold separately in your choice of front or rear kits and come backed by a 1-year warranty on rotors and a 6-month warranty on pads.
EBC Brake Kits Customer Reviews
128 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Anthony D (Linden, PA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 9:38 PM
These brakes have surpassed OEM thus far. Granted the break-in period was slightly different due to me installing new rotors and pads on all corners. After about 4 miles of well mannered break-in they have been better than OEM replacements. They have been performing as expected if not better than OEM. Can't say much about brake dust due to the low miles I have on them.
Reviewed by jonathan c (GLEN OAKS, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW X3 — Nov 26, 2016 7:08 AM
Price can't be beat . Free shipping, amazing on a 45 lb delivery. Mechanic thought these were good. Brake pads DO NOT come with shims or screws which mechanic felt were needed. No noise at all during breaking. But the dust build up requires weekly tire cleaning.