- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your brake bite with EBC BSD Rotors
- Manufactured for direct-fit replacement of your factory rotors
- Exclusive “discalloy” construction delivers supreme performance
- Unique blade slot design is more efficient at removing heat than unidirectional slots
- Maintains cooler brake performance and flatter brake pads
- Multiple overlapping slots reduce the brake wind noise
- Designed for use with any high-quality EBC Brake Pads
- BSD Rotors are sold in pairs
- Your EBC BSD Rotors are backed with a 1-year warranty
Reliable brakes are a safety essential, whether you’re heading to the office or enjoying a spirited drive through the mountains. Ensure your pedal is up to par with EBC BSD Rotors. Pairing ultimate brake performance and sporty, slotted style, these direct-fit replacements take your stock system to the next level.
EBC Blade Rotors are constructed from an exclusive “discalloy” material with a unique blade slot design that quickly and efficiently dissipates more hot gases than unidirectional slots—delivering cooler brake performance and flatter brake pads over time. And with multiple overlapping slots, EBC BSD Rotors ensure your brakes are as quiet as they are cool.
EBC Blade Rotors are sold individually and are designed for use with any high-quality EBC Brake Pads. Your EBC BSD Rotors are backed with a 1-year warranty.
EBC BSD Rotors Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stacy S (SAINT PETERSBURG, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Honda Odyssey — Sep 24, 2016 5:01 AM
My Honda OEM brake rotors were junk from day one. The Honda service manager said not to use my brakes in the rain they will warp. Isn't that ridiculous - I live in Fl. Received my EBC BSD rotors in about 5 days. They came double boxed. They were marked "L" & "R" since they are designed to rotated in one direction. Installation was easy. They look good and don't make any wind noise! The steering wheel vibration is now gone. Thanks EBC. Thanks AutoAnyThing, BEST PRICE & SERVICE!
Reviewed by jonathan q (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2006 Lexus IS 350 — Aug 26, 2016 8:33 PM
I have used EBC rotors with the red stuff, and it has lasted so much longer than my stock set up. It's actually my second set in 4 years.