- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Provide unmatched stopping power with EBC Extra Duty Brake Pads
- Direct-fit replacement pads designed for heavy-duty daily use
- Backing plate technology provides 5x the bond strength of conventional pads
- High-volume, v-shaped grooves efficiently vent and remove debris to keep center areas cool
- Fade-free brake material boasts a wide range of operational temperatures
- Harder, long-lasting formula requires proper bedding
- Extra Duty Brake Pads are available in front or rear sets
- Your EBC Extra Duty Brake Pads are backed with a 6-month warranty
While your full-sized ride may boast enough engine power to tackle any task, it may be lacking in the factory brake pad department. Specifically formulated for daily use on your truck, Jeep or SUV, EBC Extra Duty Brake Pads provide the heaping helping of high-intensity stopping power you’ve been missing.
EBC Extra Duty Pads are made using a fade-free brake material with a wide range of operational temperatures and feature innovative backing place technology boasting 5x the bond strength of conventional pads. And because of this harder, longer-lasting formula, EBC Pads require proper bedding for use.
Designed with high-volume, V-shaped grooves, EBC Extra Duty Pads are extremely efficient at venting and removing debris from the hot center areas of the pad. Extra Duty Brake Pads are available in front or rear sets and come backed by a 6-month warranty.
EBC Extra Duty Brake Pads Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randall S (CHANTILLY, VA) Reviewed for a 2008 GMC Yukon XL — Oct 21, 2016 2:01 PM
These were used to replace EBC Yellow Pad brake pads. They are outstanding just as the Yellow Pads. The Yellow Pads lasted about 17,000 miles and put off tons of brake dust. These pads are new so I don't know about the brake dust yet. They also are quieter when driving then the yellow pads. Both pads are great but these seem even better than the yellow pads. So far, so good. JFYI, they squeaked a little at first but have quieted down after a week of daily driving.
Reviewed by Dominic W (NAMPA, ID) Reviewed for a 1993 Toyota Previa — Aug 27, 2016 4:31 PM
I can directly rate these on my 05 V8 4Runner vs the HPS pads I got for my 05 GX470 (200 lb. more but identical chassis, frame, etc.) These are worth the extra cost without question. HPS fades and falls flat after 4x 70-40 mph. stops - the EBC Extra Duty continued to provide the same braking feel even after 7x 60-20 mph. stops. I believe these pads are a game changer because with them, the pads are no longer the weak link. They will continue biting long after the rotors are glowing red.
- ebc brakes, rotors & pads
- husky x act contour floor mats
- brembo sport cross drilled brake rotors
- jetski cover for sea
- lexus rotors
- jeep bras
- smart car brake pads
- lexus rx330 brake pads
- bra for camry
- 2007 honda ridgeline slotted and drilled rotors
- auto custom floor mats
- pick up truck bed caps
- winter truck accessories