- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Achieve that checkered flag finish with Hawk Blue 42 Racing Brake Pads
- Medium torque pad developed specifically for road, rally and circle track racing
- Advanced Dynamic Torque Control (DTC) braking technology for superior release and control
- Mechanical bond retention (MRS) increases the strength of the friction material & steel backing plate
- Provides excellent protection against pad edge lift and delimitation under extreme racing conditions
- Wide operating range from 100° to 1000° F—optimal range of 250° to 700° F
- Blue 42 Racing Brake Pads are sold in sets for front and rear
- Your Hawk Blue 42 Racing Brake Pads come with a Lifetime Warranty
Next time the track calls your name, secure the win with Hawk Blue 42 Racing Brake Pads. This medium torque pad was developed as the next generation of the legendary Blue 9012 from Hawk with advanced Dynamic Torque Control (DTC) braking technology specifically manufactured for road, rally and circle track racing.
The cutting-edge Blue 42 compound features Hawk’s mechanical bond retention system (MRS) which molds hundreds of small extruded hooks directly into the friction material. This increases its bond and sheer strength while protecting against pad edge lift and delimitation under extreme racing conditions.
Blue 42 Hawk Racing Brake Pads have an extremely wide operating range from 100° to 1,000°F with an optimal range of between 250° to 700°F. Blue 42 Racing Brake Pads are sold in sets for the front or rear and come with a Lifetime Warranty.