- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set your ride up for the win with Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads
- Dynamic Torque Control (DTC) provides aggressive braking when needed
- Advanced friction technology fights pad edge lift under extreme racing conditions
- On-track testing proves brake pads highly controllable and consistent torque
- DTC Series pads intended for track use only—not recommended for street use
- Available in multiple compounds to suit your racing needs—from dirt track to blacktop
- Combine brake pads with different compounds for split friction axles if desired
- DTC Brake Pads are sold in pairs for the front or rear
- Your Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Tune your brake system for a winning day at the track with Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads. Using Dynamic Torque Control (DTC) technology to provide a more aggressive braking performance, these quality racing brake pads are developed and manufactured for your track use only.
The DTC series is designed with advanced friction technology to fight pad edge lift under even the most extreme racing conditions. Track-tested to ensure highly controllable and consistent torque, these Hawk Racing Brake Pads are the ideal way to give your speed machine the stopping power it demands.
Available in multiple compounds to suit your racing needs, from dirt track to blacktop, DTC Racing Brake Pads can be used in different compound combinations for split friction axles if desired. DTC Brake Pads are sold in pairs for the front or rear and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark J (PROSPER, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Jun 08, 2017 5:38 AM
The Hawk DTC70 brake pads are great for experienced track day drivers who are looking for confidence in the braking zone. Rotor wear is minimal as long as they are hot and we get about eight track days out of a set of pads. Use these for great performance but if dust is a concern, these are not for you.
Reviewed by Philip O (BRIGHTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Sep 13, 2016 5:44 AM
Hawk DTC 70 pads are the best I ever tried. Remember the are race only pads not for the street. They last 2 race days about 250 race miles. Must have cooling to rotors
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- ebc slotted rotor review
- glacier twist-link snow tire chains
- go rancher
- ford disc brake
- cost of jaguar brake rotors
- scion rubber floor mats
- toyota 4runner floor mats 2010
- acura tl 2007 brake drill and slotted
- brake rotor honda accord
- cover seat
- truck hitches for sale
- luggage rack carrier