- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Set your ride up for the win with Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads
- Dynamic Torque Control (DTC) provides aggressive braking when needed
- Advanced friction technology fights pad edge lift under extreme racing conditions
- On-track testing proves brake pads highly controllable and consistent torque
- DTC Series pads intended for track use only—not recommended for street use
- Available in multiple compounds to suit your racing needs—from dirt track to blacktop
- Combine brake pads with different compounds for split friction axles if desired
- DTC Brake Pads are sold in pairs for the front or rear
- Your Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Tune your brake system for a winning day at the track with Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads. Using Dynamic Torque Control (DTC) technology to provide a more aggressive braking performance, these quality racing brake pads are developed and manufactured for your track use only.
The DTC series is designed with advanced friction technology to fight pad edge lift under even the most extreme racing conditions. Track-tested to ensure highly controllable and consistent torque, these Hawk Racing Brake Pads are the ideal way to give your speed machine the stopping power it demands.
Available in multiple compounds to suit your racing needs, from dirt track to blacktop, DTC Racing Brake Pads can be used in different compound combinations for split friction axles if desired. DTC Brake Pads are sold in pairs for the front or rear and backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk DTC Racing Brake Pads Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Philip O (BRIGHTON, MI) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Mustang — Sep 13, 2016 5:44 AM
Hawk DTC 70 pads are the best I ever tried. Remember the are race only pads not for the street. They last 2 race days about 250 race miles. Must have cooling to rotors
Reviewed by Dewey H (HELENA, MT) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford Mustang — Aug 13, 2016 6:36 AM
Excellent pads, better than the Hawk Blue pads. Very consistent application of power, exceptional grip, no grabbing or fade even with very hard track use.