- Save 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your brake system for the track with Hawk HP Plus Pads
- Custom sized for a direct replacement fit on your year, make and model
- Specially formulated to withstand withering autocross, Solo II and recreational racing conditions
- Made from a unique Ferro-Carbon compound for extreme friction, blistering heat tolerances and enhanced fade resistance
- Hawk burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against
- For peak performance, be sure to bed-in your new brake pads after installation
- Because Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads are engineered for racing, they may reduce rotor life, make more noise, generate more dust and wear out faster
- Hawk Performance HP Plus Brake Pads come with a Lifetime Defect Warranty
When you're screaming around the speedway, every system on your sports car is pushed to the limit. Engines roar, suspensions stiffen and trannies turn at dizzying rates. Unfortunately, stock brakes lack the stamina to weather the stress. For the stopping power that matches your motorsport passions, make the switch to Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads.
Perfect for weekend warriors and dedicated racers, the Hawk HP Plus line is designed to handle autocross, Solo II and other high-octane competitions. Their intense friction coefficient comes from their unflinching Ferro-Carbon formulation. Beyond their forceful bite, these pads deliver unparalleled heat resistance and lower wear rates for intense stopping strength from the first lap all the way through the victory drive home.
Champions belong behind the wheel, not under the hood. That's why Hawk Performance HP Plus Brake Pads are custom designed for a direct replacement fit in place of your factory pads, making the install a cinch. Best of all, they're covered by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by M (Medley, FL) Reviewed for a 1973 Chevy Camaro — Mar 26, 2015 5:17 PM
This pads actually seem to rejuvenate all you car brake system, get big brake stop power with your stock setup. They do dust, but thats the way if you want to stop!
Reviewed by Alaaeldin Ismail H (SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Dec 20, 2014 11:03 PM
Apply the grease that comes with the pads and the noise will go away. Expect loads of brake DUST. But the performance of these pads on track is excellent. They can be used for normal road use without any problem.
Reviewed by Howard L (NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — May 03, 2014 11:14 PM
i was warned by my mechanic, and warned by some users on forums, i didn't think it would be that bad. but my god. this thing sounds like a freight train crossing mixed between a dying cat. on the freeway it's a lot quieter at 70mph, and stops on a dime, but NO ONE SHOULD BE GUNNING DOWN THE STREET EVERYDAY AT 70MPH. i gave it three stars because the description from manufacturer is a bit misleading saying this is a track pad for street. i would say this is definitely a track pad ONLY.