- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your brake system for the track with Hawk HP Plus Pads
- Custom sized for a direct replacement fit on your year, make and model
- Specially formulated to withstand withering autocross, Solo II and recreational racing conditions
- Made from a unique Ferro-Carbon compound for extreme friction, blistering heat tolerances and enhanced fade resistance
- Hawk burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against
- For peak performance, be sure to bed-in your new brake pads after installation
- Because Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads are engineered for racing, they may reduce rotor life, make more noise, generate more dust and wear out faster
- Hawk Performance HP Plus Brake Pads come with a Lifetime Defect Warranty
When you're screaming around the speedway, every system on your sports car is pushed to the limit. Engines roar, suspensions stiffen and trannies turn at dizzying rates. Unfortunately, stock brakes lack the stamina to weather the stress. For the stopping power that matches your motorsport passions, make the switch to Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads.
Perfect for weekend warriors and dedicated racers, the Hawk HP Plus line is designed to handle autocross, Solo II and other high-octane competitions. Their intense friction coefficient comes from their unflinching Ferro-Carbon formulation. Beyond their forceful bite, these pads deliver unparalleled heat resistance and lower wear rates for intense stopping strength from the first lap all the way through the victory drive home.
Champions belong behind the wheel, not under the hood. That's why Hawk Performance HP Plus Brake Pads are custom designed for a direct replacement fit in place of your factory pads, making the install a cinch. Best of all, they're covered by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffrey C (Rancho Cucamonga, CA) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Corvette — Mar 16, 2016 9:22 AM
I purchased the HP+ brake pads for my 1998 Corvette that I use for autocross. The Vette now stops much better than stock and are perfect in the autocross environment. The only issue I have is the brake pad dust which is a lot but more than offset by how well the car now stops. I knew about the dust issue before purchasing the brake pads but was more interested in stopping quickly.
Reviewed by M (Medley, FL) Reviewed for a 1973 Chevy Camaro — Mar 26, 2015 5:17 PM
This pads actually seem to rejuvenate all you car brake system, get big brake stop power with your stock setup. They do dust, but thats the way if you want to stop!