Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 113420
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Tune your brake system for the track with Hawk HP Plus Pads
- Custom sized for a direct replacement fit on your year, make and model
- Specially formulated to withstand withering autocross, Solo II and recreational racing conditions
- Made from a unique Ferro-Carbon compound for extreme friction, blistering heat tolerances and enhanced fade resistance
- Hawk burnishes its HP Plus brake pads as a final step in the factory, but all brake pads have to be bedded-in with the rotors (new or used) that they will be used against
- For peak performance, be sure to bed-in your new brake pads after installation
- Because Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads are engineered for racing, they may reduce rotor life, make more noise, generate more dust and wear out faster
- Hawk Performance HP Plus Brake Pads come with a Lifetime Defect Warranty
When you're screaming around the speedway, every system on your sports car is pushed to the limit. Engines roar, suspensions stiffen and trannies turn at dizzying rates. Unfortunately, stock brakes lack the stamina to weather the stress. For the stopping power that matches your motorsport passions, make the switch to Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads.
Perfect for weekend warriors and dedicated racers, the Hawk HP Plus line is designed to handle autocross, Solo II and other high-octane competitions. Their intense friction coefficient comes from their unflinching Ferro-Carbon formulation. Beyond their forceful bite, these pads deliver unparalleled heat resistance and lower wear rates for intense stopping strength from the first lap all the way through the victory drive home.
Champions belong behind the wheel, not under the hood. That's why Hawk Performance HP Plus Brake Pads are custom designed for a direct replacement fit in place of your factory pads, making the install a cinch. Best of all, they're covered by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
Hawk HP Plus Brake Pads Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alaaeldin Ismail H (SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, NY) Reviewed for a 2008 Mazda Miata/MX-5 — Saturday at 11:03 PM
Apply the grease that comes with the pads and the noise will go away. Expect loads of brake DUST. But the performance of these pads on track is excellent. They can be used for normal road use without any problem.
Reviewed by Howard L (NORTH HOLLYWOOD, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Charger — May 03, 2014 11:14 PM
i was warned by my mechanic, and warned by some users on forums, i didn't think it would be that bad. but my god. this thing sounds like a freight train crossing mixed between a dying cat. on the freeway it's a lot quieter at 70mph, and stops on a dime, but NO ONE SHOULD BE GUNNING DOWN THE STREET EVERYDAY AT 70MPH. i gave it three stars because the description from manufacturer is a bit misleading saying this is a track pad for street. i would say this is definitely a track pad ONLY.
Reviewed by Michael W (NEW YORK, NY) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford Mustang — Apr 24, 2014 8:40 AM
Installed on a Mustang with the 14" Brembos. Definitely more of everything- stopping power, fade resistance on lapping days, and unfortunately, dust. Ultimately, these pads are a choice based on performance in autocross or lapping situations, not street driving. The dust is not something I would like to live with if I did not do performance driving. A great choice for casual high performance driving. I like getting most of the performance of race pads and ability of street driving them.