Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 113420
- Ships Between 1/02 - 1/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your braking performance and your ABS limits with Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads
- Custom designed to fit right in place of your factory pads
- Engineered to crank up your brake torque without triggering your ABS Ice Mode
- Delivers a firmer, sportier pedal feel and faster, shorter braking distances
- Formulated from a cutting-edge ferro-carbon compound that combines aerospace designs with motorsports technology
- Kicks up minimal brake dust and runs whisper quite during normal driving conditions
- Fights off fade when you’re pushing the envelope
- Remains gentle on your rotors for extended disc and pad life
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When frigid conditions leave a layer of frost on the asphalt, it can send your anti-lock brakes into the dreaded Ice Mode. Unfortunately, too much brake torque can trick your ABS into thinking you're skating on the streets. For powerful braking that won't overpower your ABS, upgrade to Hawk HPS 5.0 Pads. Boasting an advanced ferro-carbon formulation, they hit the brake torque sweet spot to speed up your stopping times without triggering the Ice Mode.
Quicker stops, firmer pedal feel and less fade-Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads deliver the sporty performance that spirited street drivers crave. Though powerful, they generate minimal dust, muffle loud noises and won't chew through your rotors like traditional track pads. Less maintenance and more excitement-that's the Hawk HPS 5.0 Brakes difference.
Whether you're burning rubber in an American muscle car or drifting in an import tuner, Hawk Performance 5.0 Brake Pads are available for a wide range of rides. And since they're custom sized for a direct replacement fit, they're easy to install yourself right at home. Best of all, Hawk 5.0 Pads come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Guillermo G (HOLLYWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Camry — Sep 03, 2014 8:34 PM
Didn't get a chance to install the Hawk HPS 5.0 cause I just purchased a new 2014.5 Camry Se V6 so I'm going to wait until my new break pads start wearing down before installing them
Reviewed by Kyle F (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Corvette — Aug 14, 2014 6:37 AM
It is hard to say too much about the pads. The front was a 1 piece pad, the rears were 3 piece pads like the factory pads. They arrived too late for me to install them. My next chance to install is next week
Reviewed by James M (Dothan, AL) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Passat — Jul 27, 2014 3:48 AM
I usually don't expect things like brake pads to make a noticeable improvement to my cars, but these suprised me. I got these to replace the OEM pads on my car because I felt it just wasn't stopping as well as it could. My next step is to get better tires, but the pads were a cheaper, possible fix. The hawk pads have better response to pedal input, in my opinion. They make it easier to make quick adjustments in brake pressure, such as it's needed in stop and go traffic.
Reviewed by Chengkai C (San Jose, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Subaru Forester — Jul 11, 2014 9:04 PM
Works very well with orignal rotor and seriously improve the feel, stop distance. Now I feel confident when driving spiritly without worrying bump into something because of the weak break system.