Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads
- Save an Extra 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- Ships Between 2/03 - 2/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your braking performance and your ABS limits with Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads
- Custom designed to fit right in place of your factory pads
- Engineered to crank up your brake torque without triggering your ABS Ice Mode
- Delivers a firmer, sportier pedal feel and faster, shorter braking distances
- Formulated from a cutting-edge ferro-carbon compound that combines aerospace designs with motorsports technology
- Kicks up minimal brake dust and runs whisper quite during normal driving conditions
- Fights off fade when you’re pushing the envelope
- Remains gentle on your rotors for extended disc and pad life
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When frigid conditions leave a layer of frost on the asphalt, it can send your anti-lock brakes into the dreaded Ice Mode. Unfortunately, too much brake torque can trick your ABS into thinking you're skating on the streets. For powerful braking that won't overpower your ABS, upgrade to Hawk HPS 5.0 Pads. Boasting an advanced ferro-carbon formulation, they hit the brake torque sweet spot to speed up your stopping times without triggering the Ice Mode.
Quicker stops, firmer pedal feel and less fade-Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads deliver the sporty performance that spirited street drivers crave. Though powerful, they generate minimal dust, muffle loud noises and won't chew through your rotors like traditional track pads. Less maintenance and more excitement-that's the Hawk HPS 5.0 Brakes difference.
Whether you're burning rubber in an American muscle car or drifting in an import tuner, Hawk Performance 5.0 Brake Pads are available for a wide range of rides. And since they're custom sized for a direct replacement fit, they're easy to install yourself right at home. Best of all, Hawk 5.0 Pads come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Soraya J (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Fit — Jan 06, 2015 5:09 PM
Just installed these (previously had HP+ pads) Pros: quieter, don't grab when cold, less dust produced Cons: definitely takes longer to do a hard stop than with the HP+ pads HOWEVER, I likely had too much pad for autocrossing a momentum car. If I had more torque and more mass to stop suddenly, I likely would have stayed with the HP+ pads. Will go to my 1st competition on these pads this weekend - may update review after I run.
Reviewed by Marwan R (Bonita Springs, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Infiniti G35 — Jan 03, 2015 2:45 PM
I have installed these 3 weeks ago along with Stoptech rotors & after beding them as instructed, they are simply amazing. I've been using Hawk HPS on all my cars in the past and these surpass the HPS in every way. The performance is far more noticeable, the response is greater and the stopping power is addicting. I highly recommend these to anyone thinking of improving on OE and reducing the brake dust build up dramatically on any vehicle period. Did I mention the smoothness is unbeleivable!
Reviewed by Guillermo G (HOLLYWOOD, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Camry — Sep 03, 2014 8:34 PM
Didn't get a chance to install the Hawk HPS 5.0 cause I just purchased a new 2014.5 Camry Se V6 so I'm going to wait until my new break pads start wearing down before installing them