- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your braking performance and your ABS limits with Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads
- Custom designed to fit right in place of your factory pads
- Engineered to crank up your brake torque without triggering your ABS Ice Mode
- Delivers a firmer, sportier pedal feel and faster, shorter braking distances
- Formulated from a cutting-edge ferro-carbon compound that combines aerospace designs with motorsports technology
- Kicks up minimal brake dust and runs whisper quite during normal driving conditions
- Fights off fade when you’re pushing the envelope
- Remains gentle on your rotors for extended disc and pad life
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When frigid conditions leave a layer of frost on the asphalt, it can send your anti-lock brakes into the dreaded Ice Mode. Unfortunately, too much brake torque can trick your ABS into thinking you're skating on the streets. For powerful braking that won't overpower your ABS, upgrade to Hawk HPS 5.0 Pads. Boasting an advanced ferro-carbon formulation, they hit the brake torque sweet spot to speed up your stopping times without triggering the Ice Mode.
Quicker stops, firmer pedal feel and less fade-Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads deliver the sporty performance that spirited street drivers crave. Though powerful, they generate minimal dust, muffle loud noises and won't chew through your rotors like traditional track pads. Less maintenance and more excitement-that's the Hawk HPS 5.0 Brakes difference.
Whether you're burning rubber in an American muscle car or drifting in an import tuner, Hawk Performance 5.0 Brake Pads are available for a wide range of rides. And since they're custom sized for a direct replacement fit, they're easy to install yourself right at home. Best of all, Hawk 5.0 Pads come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua P (MANCHESTER, NH) — Jun 09, 2017 7:23 PM
Very little dust and very quiet after break in. These are more aggressive than stock pads but not a full on race pad.
Reviewed by Collins O (REDWOOD CITY, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Corvette — May 30, 2017 9:17 PM
We shall see how long thises pads hold up. Have had good luck with HPS Plus. burned through a front set of HPS 5.0 in one track day, at Thunderhill, recently.
Reviewed by Kyle O (Mooresville, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Beetle — Mar 24, 2017 7:44 AM
ADDED EXTRA POWER AND NEEDED EXTRA BRAKING WITH TT ROTORS AND THESE GREAT HAWK PADS...PROBLEM SOLVED. Thank you Hawk and thank you AutoAnything!
Reviewed by Billy H (Valley, AL) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Corvette — Jan 29, 2017 10:48 AM
The Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads have very smooth aggressive stopping power like you would think a super-charged Corvette should come from the factory with. You can stop 2 times quicker, they are by far the best brake pads I have ever used. The best part of all, they are exact replacements for your standard brake pads and require no special tools or modifications.
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- phoenix systems v12-diy brake bleeder
- frame mounted truck steps 2012 ram
- garage mats snow
- bmw brake rotors
- steel brake line kit hyundai azera
- lincoln car mats
- bra for mustang
- how to replace brake rotor for honda pilot
- jeep liberty brake rotors
- pickup truck bed rail caps
- rubber truck bed mat
- waterproof car mats