- Save 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your braking performance and your ABS limits with Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads
- Custom designed to fit right in place of your factory pads
- Engineered to crank up your brake torque without triggering your ABS Ice Mode
- Delivers a firmer, sportier pedal feel and faster, shorter braking distances
- Formulated from a cutting-edge ferro-carbon compound that combines aerospace designs with motorsports technology
- Kicks up minimal brake dust and runs whisper quite during normal driving conditions
- Fights off fade when you’re pushing the envelope
- Remains gentle on your rotors for extended disc and pad life
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads are covered by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
When frigid conditions leave a layer of frost on the asphalt, it can send your anti-lock brakes into the dreaded Ice Mode. Unfortunately, too much brake torque can trick your ABS into thinking you're skating on the streets. For powerful braking that won't overpower your ABS, upgrade to Hawk HPS 5.0 Pads. Boasting an advanced ferro-carbon formulation, they hit the brake torque sweet spot to speed up your stopping times without triggering the Ice Mode.
Quicker stops, firmer pedal feel and less fade-Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads deliver the sporty performance that spirited street drivers crave. Though powerful, they generate minimal dust, muffle loud noises and won't chew through your rotors like traditional track pads. Less maintenance and more excitement-that's the Hawk HPS 5.0 Brakes difference.
Whether you're burning rubber in an American muscle car or drifting in an import tuner, Hawk Performance 5.0 Brake Pads are available for a wide range of rides. And since they're custom sized for a direct replacement fit, they're easy to install yourself right at home. Best of all, Hawk 5.0 Pads come backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads Customer Reviews
20 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shane B (JAMAICA, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 BMW 3-Series — Tuesday at 11:27 PM
the brake pedal feels firm with the Hawks 5.0. They are slightly better than the oem brake pads. To me the brakes work better when they hear up, So they are perfect for street racing
Reviewed by Thomas M (DURHAM, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Subaru Outback — May 31, 2015 8:45 AM
Before I did my brakes it felt like i could not stop. You can hear a little noise when slowly letting on or off the break, but it sounds great. Its pure gripping power. Feels like a new car again! well worth the money. Have only had them on about 2 weeks. Cant notice rims being more dirty... not sure about pad or rotor life. Put new centric premium rotors on at same time. Thank you 20% off!
Reviewed by Ian E (OAK PARK, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Cadillac CTS — May 07, 2015 3:00 AM
I have put about 100-200 miles on these pads with new rotors as well. Initial bite isn't quite as good as the stock pads, but overall a pretty decent pad, and they seem to work fine for my daily driven car.
Reviewed by Lawrence R (DALLAS, TX) — May 01, 2015 3:03 PM
I removed the OEM pads in favor of the Hawk 5.0 pads and they are definitely an improvement. Shorter stopping distance, no noise and low dust. I am very satisfied.