- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your braking performance to the limit with a Hawk HPS 5.0 Sector 27 Brake Kit
- Includes street-race ready HPS 5.0 brake pads and Sector 27 brake rotors
- Custom-designed to replace your factory pads and rotors
- Powerful braking that won’t trigger your ABS
- Deliver a firmer, sportier pedal feel with precise, predictable control
- Unique ferro-carbon composite pad material fights brake fade
- Pairing will produce minimal dust and fresh pad surface for consistent performance
- Designed to maintain a quiet and cooler rotor surface
- Sold in pairs for front or rear wheels
- Your Hawk HPS 5.0 Sector 27 Brake Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
This brake kit is intended for those of you who drive your street ride a little harder than the typical road warrior. Take your lane with confidence knowing you can stop on a dime when you upgrade your braking game with a Hawk Sector 27 HPS 5.0 Brake Kit. This duo comes custom-sized for your ride and includes race-inspired HPS 5.0 brake pads and innovative Sector 27 brake rotors.
With advanced ferro-carbon pads and cross drilled-slotted rotors, Sector 27 HPS 5.0 brakes deliver a firmer, sportier pedal feel with precise, predictable control. Give brake fade a serious fight thanks to the perfect pairing of pads that produce a minimal amount of dust and rotors that maintain a cleaner and cooler surface.
Consistent performance is guaranteed when you install this direct replacement set designed for a large assortment of vehicle applications. Sold in pairs for front or rear wheels, your Hawk Sector 27 Brake Kit with HPS 5.0 pads is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS 5.0 Sector 27 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul V (YORK, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chrysler Town and Country — Nov 18, 2017 3:59 AM
I am a courier and travel mountains at high speed. These brakes work! Much better than OEM. If one isn't careful you might experience a closer relationship with your steering wheel!
Reviewed by Jeremy C (Pasadena, MD) Reviewed for a 2008 Audi A5 — Nov 11, 2017 8:46 AM
I was under the assumption like because of other kits I have bought, that they come with new brake pad retention springs/plates, but this one did not. The pads and rotors were in great shape and are handling well so far on my 2008 Audi A5.
Reviewed by Gregory B (MONCKS CORNER, SC) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 10, 2017 4:28 AM
The new rotors and pads saved my Tacoma from the used car lot as I was fed up. Braking is amazingly smooth now...love my truck again!
Reviewed by Jeffrey M (RIDGECREST, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Wrangler — Oct 02, 2017 7:39 PM
The stock brakes on my Jeep are very weak and on the recommendation of a friend I purchased the Hawk kit and I have to say I am impressed. The installation was a breeze and the brakes work so much better than stock. I would recommend them to anybody with a Jeep looking for better brakes.
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- ebc greenstuff brakes
- truck wood ramp
- unichip toyota tacoma review
- subaru brake pads
- best brake pads for bmw
- jeep brush guard
- 2008 chevy trailblazer seat covers
- slotted rotors ford f 150
- ford f350 brake parts
- custom car bras vehicle
- custom fit truck mats
- side step up rails