- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Push your braking performance to the limit with a Hawk HPS 5.0 Sector 27 Brake Kit
- Includes street-race ready HPS 5.0 brake pads and Sector 27 brake rotors
- Custom-designed to replace your factory pads and rotors
- Powerful braking that won’t trigger your ABS
- Deliver a firmer, sportier pedal feel with precise, predictable control
- Unique ferro-carbon composite pad material fights brake fade
- Pairing will produce minimal dust and fresh pad surface for consistent performance
- Designed to maintain a quiet and cooler rotor surface
- Sold in pairs for front or rear wheels
- Your Hawk HPS 5.0 Sector 27 Brake Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
This brake kit is intended for those of you who drive your street ride a little harder than the typical road warrior. Take your lane with confidence knowing you can stop on a dime when you upgrade your braking game with a Hawk Sector 27 HPS 5.0 Brake Kit. This duo comes custom-sized for your ride and includes race-inspired HPS 5.0 brake pads and innovative Sector 27 brake rotors.
With advanced ferro-carbon pads and cross drilled-slotted rotors, Sector 27 HPS 5.0 brakes deliver a firmer, sportier pedal feel with precise, predictable control. Give brake fade a serious fight thanks to the perfect pairing of pads that produce a minimal amount of dust and rotors that maintain a cleaner and cooler surface.
Consistent performance is guaranteed when you install this direct replacement set designed for a large assortment of vehicle applications. Sold in pairs for front or rear wheels, your Hawk Sector 27 Brake Kit with HPS 5.0 pads is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS 5.0 Sector 27 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Paul H (Springfield, VA) Reviewed for a 2009 BMW 3-Series — Nov 20, 2016 6:56 AM
Front external pad has a set of metal tabs that are not compatible with BMW caliper. Will not fit. Had to cut off tabs to use pad but not sure this will all adequate seating flush with caliper to ensure good braking and no squeal. Also, front pad set includes wheel pad sensors for both front wheel, but BMW uses sensors on one front and one rear wheel. Problem is the front sensor does nor fit the rear wheel (too short a wire), and the rear pad Hawk kit doesn't come with a sensor.
Reviewed by jeff b (RIVER OAKS, TX) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Mustang — Jul 04, 2016 8:56 PM
the hawk hps 5.0 are the best pads ive used so far.i got the rotors too and they stop on a dime.i had the hps before and they were a little messier,ive had ebc green pads and they didnt compare to the first hawk hps,not even close.
Reviewed by abdul s (SACRAMENTO, CA) — Jun 26, 2016 4:59 PM
I just replaced my worn out Hawk hps brake pads with these 5.0 pads and noticed I have to prepare to stop a few seconds earlier. Other than that works and looks great!
Reviewed by Kyle J (Riverton, UT) Reviewed for a 1998 Buick Park Avenue — May 30, 2016 10:25 PM
Best brake rotors and pads I've ever put on my car. Noticeably quieter and much smoother even when braking hard. The slots in the rotors keep the brakes from getting hot and squealing like they have in the past. Quick service and good prices. I'm very impressed and I'll definitely buy again.
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- ebc greenstuff brakes
- truck wood ramp
- unichip toyota tacoma review
- subaru brake pads
- best brake pads for bmw
- jeep brush guard
- 2008 chevy trailblazer seat covers
- slotted rotors ford f 150
- ford f350 brake parts
- custom car bras vehicle
- custom fit truck mats
- side step up rails