- Save 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- Ships Between 8/03 - 8/05
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bolster your braking system with the Hawk HPS Brake Kit
- Comprehensive kit includes Hawk HPS Brake Pads and Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors
- Both the pads and rotors are custom designed for a direct replacement fit—no mods needed
- HPS Brake Pads are formulated from Ferro-Carbon for enhanced performance that’s gentle on your discs
- Fights off brake fade while generating minimal dust and nearly no noise
- Quiet Slot Brake Rotors are engineered for passionate street driving
- Cast from a high-strength alloy to increase stopping power and longevity
- Surface slots improve wet-weather braking without adding whirling sounds
- Each Quiet Slot Rotor gets tested for balance, thickness, flatness and more before shipping
- Your Hawk HPS Brake Kit comes with a Lifetime Defect Warranty
Your prized ride has guts under the hood and a glorious design inside the cockpit. But there's one system that leaves a lot to be desired: those squishy, squeaky brakes. If you want your brake pedal to feel as ferocious as your accelerator, make the switch to a Hawk HPS Brake Kit. With both Hawk HPS Pads and Quiet Slot Rotors, this all-in-one upgrade is the easiest way to strengthen your stopping power.
The one-two punch of your Hawk HPS Brake Kit starts with a walloping set of HPS Brake Pads. Made from a special Ferro-Carbon compound, these street pads ratchet up your brake bite while scaling back noise, dust and fade. Then, they're paired up with slotted Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors for an extra boost in performance without the obnoxious whine of traditional cross-drilled discs. Together, this Hawk HPS Brake Rotor and Pad Set readies your ride to duke it out for roadway dominance.
While your Hawk HPS Rotor and Pad Kit doesn't feel factory, it's custom designed for a factory fit. Both the pads and rotors are specially sized to mount in place with no modifications needed, taking about an hour per wheel to get the job done. Best of all, Hawk backs their HPS Brake Pad and Rotor Kits with a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- For peak performance, be sure to bed-in your new brake pads after installation
Hawk HPS Brake Kit Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Dennis S (Hutto, TX) — Sep 02, 2014 3:27 AM
This is my 3rd set of HPS pads for my cars. They offer excellent braking performance. This is my first purchase of their new rotors/pad kit. Excellent quality based on appearance, look, and feel. I followed their break-in process. With 600 miles on them, braking is excellent. no noise. Only comment: they groan when car is in reverse and backing up with slight pressure on pedal to stop. Very very minor, just a comment. I have HPS's on both of my cars, a G8 and the kit is on my Accord.
Reviewed by Derek B (Augusta, GA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Jun 25, 2014 7:50 PM
Hawks makes the best pads and match that with hawks rotor, you now have s superior braking setup. Next spring the rear wheels well be fitted with HPS kit if available than.
- buy hawk brake pads
- hawk hps street brake pads reviews
- powerstop evolution z16 review
- stoptech sport brake review
- ford brake rotors
- bmw brake pads
- bmw performance brakes
- 2003 ford taurus floor mats
- ford f350 brakes
- honda odyssey brakes and rotors
- cheap exhaust tips
- aftermarket mud flaps
- automobile bicycle racks