- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get unparalleled stopping power on your street machine with a Hawk HPS Sector 27 Brake Kit
- Kit includes Hawk HPS Brake Pads and Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors
- Custom-sized for a direct replacement on your specific vehicle
- Advanced ferro-carbon brake pad reduces friction and fight brake fade
- Cutting-edge pad is the ideal partner for Sector 27 high-performance rotors
- Slotted and cross-drilled rotor provides race-inspired style
- Paired to run whisper quiet and maintain a clean, cool rotor surface
- Sold in pairs for both your rear and front wheels
- Your Hawk HPS Sector 27 Brake Kit carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Just because your daily driver rules the streets rather than the race track shouldn’t keep it from being stocked with the performance brake kit it deserves. Hawk Sector 27 Brake Rotors are packaged with HPS brake pads in this ideal pairing of precise, predictable control and firm pedal feel.
Designed as a direct replacement for your factory braking system, this custom Hawk Sector 27 HPS Brake Kit is easy to install and available for most vehicle applications. Thanks to advanced ferro-carbon brake pads and slotted, cross-drilled rotors, Sector 27 HPS brakes greatly reduce the amount of friction produced and fight brake fade for the miles of road ahead.
This Hawk HPS Sector 27 Brake Kit was specifically combined to run virtually noise-free and maintain a clean, cool rotor surface. The Sector 27 Brake Kit with HPS Pads is sold in pairs for both your rear and front wheels and carries a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk HPS Sector 27 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Corey T (Marietta, GA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Cavalier — Jun 14, 2017 10:46 AM
The Hawk HPA Sector 27 Brake Kit is well worth the money for my '02 Cavalier Z24. My mechanic praised this item and endorsed the quality of this product.
Reviewed by Gary C (Issaquah, WA) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda Pilot — Aug 08, 2016 9:35 PM
We drive up/down about 800 feet of elevation on a winding road several times a day, so our Pilot's brakes don't last long. I have been looking for drilled and slotted rotors for the Pilot to solve the problem so the Hawk HPS Sector 27 Brake Kit were a perfect choice. I use HPS pads on my Audi and have been really happy with them and with drilled/slotted rotors I'm looking forward to many miles of fade-free, warp-free service on my Pilot. Great AutoAnything price/service made it even better!
Reviewed by Carlos H (HYATTSVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Suburban — Jun 07, 2016 9:30 AM
Product was delivered without any damage and well packed. As for the product, after about 500 miles, I can say that I am satisfied. I can feel the extra bite over the factory setup. After install they made a horrible grinding noise, but I followed the break-in instructions for the pads and it went away, so make sure you follow the instructions for the pads.
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- tekonsha prodigy p2 trailer brake controller
- trailer hitch baskets
- truck bed rail clamp
- toyota brake pads
- toyota brake rotors
- jeep camo seat covers
- jeep grand cherokee floor liners
- rotors for a 2005 ford f150
- s2000 brake pads
- tonneau covers pickup trucks
- automotive radar detectors
- custom floor liners truck