- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a ferocious bite to your big rig’s brake pedal with the Hawk LTS Brake Kit
- Loaded with both Hawk LTS Brake Pads and Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors
- Ideal upgrade for full-sized trucks, colossal SUVs and other heavy vehicles
- Custom configured to fit your year, make and model with no tweaking, modding or retrofitting
- LTS Pads are constructed from Ferro-Carbon to shed heat for less fade and more consistent performance
- Produces minimal noise and dust for a pleasant drive and easier wheel cleaning
- Quiet Slot Brake Rotors are cast from an exclusive blend of alloys to increase stopping power and extend rotor life
- Surface slots give your Quiet Slots the look of race rotors without the whirling noise
- Tested for balance, thickness, flatness and more before reaching your doorstep
- Your Hawk Light Truck Brake Kit includes a Lifetime Defect Warranty
It takes a lot of ponies to push full-sized pickups and supersized SUVs around the pavement. But that's only part of the equation. Bringing a behemoth rig to a commanding halt requires an equally robust braking system. If you want to stop your colossal vehicle on a dime, make the switch to the Hawk LTS Brake Pad and Rotor Kit. Custom sized for a direct replacement fit, this performance package comes with both LTS Pads and Quiet Slot Rotors.
Whether you're towing a fishing boat across The Rockies or carting the kids to football practice, you won't sweat your stopping power after upgrading with the Hawk LTS Rotor and Pad Kit. At the heart of this package are Hawk LTS Brake Pads. They're made up from severe-duty Ferro-Carbon that runs cooler for consistent braking strength under punishing loads. And while they bite down hard, they stay incredibly quiet and produce only minimal dust.
To optimize the effect of the LTS Pads, they're paired up with Hawk's performance Quiet Slot Rotors. With their advanced alloy construction, smart surface slots and GEOMET coating, these rotors resist wear, stop strong in wet weather and avoid corrosion. And, both components in your Hawk LTS Pad and Rotor Set are covered by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- For peak performance, be sure to bed-in your new brake pads after installation
Hawk LTS Brake Kit Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by brian g (LAKELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tundra — Oct 18, 2015 3:57 PM
Extremely nice kit. I was impressed with the quality of the rotors. The rotors fit the lug pattern exact. The stopping power is quite a bit better than the stock brakes. So far they are silent and smooth.
Reviewed by Anthony A (SEMINOLE, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — May 10, 2015 5:09 AM
The install was fairly simple, and the product seems to be of good quality. The truck seems to stop better already! Although, I was a bit surprised that for the amount of money spent, there were no new pad clips included in the package. Seems like an oversight to me. I hope this setup continues to perform well.
Reviewed by Steve B (Westerville, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Sep 15, 2014 5:24 PM
The kit came packaged well, no damage. Very easy to install "Note: only break-in instructions are included so download installation instructions from Hawk" followed the break-in instructions and the brakes are great. Better that stock braking power, no noise and little to no dust.
- hawk brake pad lts vs pc
- hawk performance brake pads
- powerstop evolution z16 review
- stoptech sport brake kits
- ford brake rotors
- nissan brake parts
- bmw performance brakes
- brake pads toyota tundra
- 88 honda prelude brakes
- toyota sienna brake pads
- wind guards for car windows
- automobile bike racks
- roof carriers for suv