- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Hawk LTS Sector 27 Brake Kit provides your ride with superior stopping power
- Kit includes Hawk LTS brake pads and Sector 27 brake rotors
- Combination stays cleaner and cooler for consistent stopping bite
- Specialized ferro-carbon composite pads paired with cross-drilled and slotted rotors
- Custom-fit to directly replace your truck or SUV’s stock brakes
- Produces minimal braking noise and dust
- This kit is sold in pairs for rear and front wheels
- Your Hawk LTS Sector 27 Brake Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your brakes better performance and a long-lasting lifespan when you invest in this simple system upgrade. Packaged as the perfect choice for your truck or SUV, this custom Hawk Sector 27 LTS Brake Kit provides your ride with superior stopping power.
Combining specialized ferro-carbon composite pads with cross-drilled and slotted rotors, this duo delivers reliable grip thanks to a cleaner and cooler braking surface. Designed with your full-sized ride in mind, Sector 27 LTS brakes are the ideal way to ensure your daily driver runs whisper quiet. Your Hawk Sector 27 Brake Kit with LTS Pads is sold in pairs for the rear and front wheels and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk LTS Sector 27 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James A (FARMINGTON, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 29, 2017 6:45 PM
Kit went on without any problems. Brakes are working great! No noise. I notice a good difference in the break performance. Stopping is much better.
Reviewed by Steve K (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Aug 16, 2016 2:23 PM
Already had done the fronts with Hawk LTS pads and Hawk rotors so did the rears with same spec Hawk. Rotors and pads were an exact fit (as were the fronts). Followed the bedding in procedure but still takes awhile for pads to make full contact (same with the fronts). I like the "bite" these pads have upon initial application and especially like the improved braking under high pressure or with a load. Much improved over the OEM stuff. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by Kimberly F (suffern, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 10, 2016 5:26 PM
Get these in the mail and start taking apart my Jeep. Once I get to installing the pads realized that the anti-rattle clips are not included! They want you to use the old nasty bent and broken ones that are already on there. Hell the crap pads you get at advance/ autozone at least come with those. I was disappointed because I had to install my new pads and rotors without any anti rattle clips so I could drive and find a store that had new clips without purchasing the entire pad set. not happy
Reviewed by Mike S (Milwaukee, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Durango — Aug 10, 2016 6:39 AM
I bought and installed this brake kit. Did break in procedure. Im very happy with the stopping power. I have had them on for about 2 weeks and did not have wash wheels of brake dust yet. They are quiet in almost all braking situations. I expierience a light squealing under light braking at slower speeds. This was kind of disappointing since they claim they are quiet. Not bad enough to replace them. If you have the windows up you can't even tell. Windows down and radio low you can hear it.
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- hawk lts brake pad
- valley hitch balls
- 2 inlet and 1 outlet y pipe for 2000 ford explorer sport
- dodge performance
- audi brake pads
- audi brakes
- brakes for dodge ram
- front brakes for nissan altima
- 2012 dodge ram receiver hitch
- car covers with free shipping
- custom fitted truck floor mats
- nerf running boards trucks