- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Hawk LTS Sector 27 Brake Kit provides your ride with superior stopping power
- Kit includes Hawk LTS brake pads and Sector 27 brake rotors
- Combination stays cleaner and cooler for consistent stopping bite
- Specialized ferro-carbon composite pads paired with cross-drilled and slotted rotors
- Custom-fit to directly replace your truck or SUV’s stock brakes
- Produces minimal braking noise and dust
- This kit is sold in pairs for rear and front wheels
- Your Hawk LTS Sector 27 Brake Kit is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Give your brakes better performance and a long-lasting lifespan when you invest in this simple system upgrade. Packaged as the perfect choice for your truck or SUV, this custom Hawk Sector 27 LTS Brake Kit provides your ride with superior stopping power.
Combining specialized ferro-carbon composite pads with cross-drilled and slotted rotors, this duo delivers reliable grip thanks to a cleaner and cooler braking surface. Designed with your full-sized ride in mind, Sector 27 LTS brakes are the ideal way to ensure your daily driver runs whisper quiet. Your Hawk Sector 27 Brake Kit with LTS Pads is sold in pairs for the rear and front wheels and backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk LTS Sector 27 Brake Kit Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Patrick S (MABANK, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-350 — Aug 11, 2017 2:00 PM
I did a full vehicle brake job and put these on all four wheels. Strong and smooth stopping power. Great pedal feel and very very confident about being able to stop my lifted truck. I appreciate that the pads came with a packet of brake grease, although I would have liked for the rattle clips and spring retainers to be included as well.
Reviewed by James A (FARMINGTON, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 29, 2017 6:45 PM
Kit went on without any problems. Brakes are working great! No noise. I notice a good difference in the break performance. Stopping is much better.
Reviewed by Steve K (LOS ANGELES, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Aug 16, 2016 2:23 PM
Already had done the fronts with Hawk LTS pads and Hawk rotors so did the rears with same spec Hawk. Rotors and pads were an exact fit (as were the fronts). Followed the bedding in procedure but still takes awhile for pads to make full contact (same with the fronts). I like the "bite" these pads have upon initial application and especially like the improved braking under high pressure or with a load. Much improved over the OEM stuff. Highly recommend.
- hawk brakes, rotors & pads
- hawk lts brake pad
- valley hitch balls
- 2 inlet and 1 outlet y pipe for 2000 ford explorer sport
- dodge performance
- audi brake pads
- audi brakes
- brakes for dodge ram
- front brakes for nissan altima
- 2012 dodge ram receiver hitch
- car covers with free shipping
- custom fitted truck floor mats
- nerf running boards trucks