- Save 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For serious brake bite without the whine and mess of semi-metallics, make the switch to a Hawk Ceramic Brake Kit
- Includes both Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads and Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors
- Custom configured for a direct replacement fit of your stock parts
- Pads are constructed from a unique ceramic compound for more grip and less noise, vibration and harshness compared to stock pads
- Produce minimal dust, saving you from scrubbing sludge off your rims every Saturday
- Hawk Ceramic Pads feature a linear friction profile that’s optimized for ABS braking systems
- Fights off brake fade, extends pad life and doesn’t chew up your rotors
- Quiet Slot Rotors are cast from Hawk’s own blend of alloys that are tuned for passionate street driving
- Built with an intricate surface slot design for better bite, wet-weather stopping and gas venting
- Coated in GEOMET to ward off surface rust
- For faster bed-in times, the pads are burnished and the rotor surfaces are swirl ground
- Lifetime Defect Warranty included with your Hawk Ceramic Brake Pad and Rotor Kit
Your days are numbered, semi-metallic brake pads. Drivers everywhere are tired of your screechy whines, your lackluster grip and your filthy dust deposits. And thanks to the Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Kit, everyone has an easy way to switch to a cleaner, quieter and sportier alternative. Custom configured for your cruiser, this complete upgrade comes with Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads and Quiet Slot Rotors that mount right in place of your factory parts.
Forget about Ming Dynasty vases or Precious Moments figurines-Hawk Performance Ceramic Pads are formulated from a hardwearing ceramic compound that's anything but fragile. They pack a powerful bite for faster stops with less noise, vibration and harshness. Plus, they generate minimal dust, are gentle on your rotors and feature a linear friction profile that pairs perfectly with your anti-lock break system (ABS).
Speaking of perfect pairs, your Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Set also ships with matching Quiet Slot Rotors. Cast from a custom blend of alloys and carved with surface slots, they're incredibly durable and deliver consistently powerful performance. Best of all, your Hawk Performance Ceramic Pad and Rotor Kit includes a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- For peak performance, be sure to bed-in your new brake pads after installation
Hawk Performance Ceramic Brake Kit Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Edward P (Hopewell Jct., NY) — Aug 13, 2014 9:06 PM
Acura TL 2005 I never felt secure with the OEM brakes on my TY. These are solid and secure. No fade. In the heavy rain that just swept thru the area, they handled puddle stopping with ease. I am much more at ease in all braking situations. Not yet F1 level but very good.
Reviewed by Gordon R (CRESTED BUTTE, CO) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Jul 25, 2014 1:08 PM
Just make sure that you bed these in properly they tend to glaze if you treat them too timidly or like me have a 15mph town limit and slide up to stop signs. Once I got onto the open road I bedded them in and now they're great. A friend drove my truck back as I was picking up another truck and they got out and said man your brakes really bite! That's why I use Hawk ceramics. Only drawback is again low speed squeak even without pressure on the pads.
- which hawk pad to get
- stoptech sport brake review
- evolution brake rotors
- hawks brakes
- bmw brakes and rotors
- bmw performance brakes
- subaru brake rotors
- tow kit nisan frontier
- ford flex brake rotors
- lexus is 250 brakes
- rubber truck bed liners
- high performance chips for trucks
- cheap cold air intake systems