- Save 15% Use Promo Code 113415
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get more bite out of your brake pedal by upgrading to Hawk Quiet Slot Brake Rotors
- Custom sized for a direct fit in place of your stock discs
- Surface slots help vent gas and fling off debris for greater consistency
- Quiet Slot rotor vane and surface slotting design delivers street performance while dampening the whirl noises associated with track-grade discs
- Made up from a unique formulation of metals: noise-reducing steel, heat-absorbing long-grain carbon iron, high-strength molybdenum and hardwearing aluminum alloy
- Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors enhance stopping power in stormy weather
- Fast pad break-in, thanks to the swirl-ground surface
- Coated in GEOMET to ward off rust, corrosion and oxidation
- Completely chromium free
- Equipped with visual wear indicators
- Built to strict quality standards and tested for balance, thickness, flatness and runout
- Your QuietSlot Rotors include a Lifetime Warranty
When the pavement is your playground, give yourself the home field advantage with Hawk Quiet Slot Rotors. Sportier than stock, these performance street discs give your brake pedal a firmer bite even when conditions on the ground turn wet. Plus, Quiet Slot Rotors feature Hawk's exclusive Quiet Slot rotor vane and surface slot design that dramatically dampens the whirling noises that come with more aggressive cross-drilled or deep-slotted discs.
The magic of the Hawk Quiet Slot line lies in the metallurgy. They're constructed from a killer combination of steel to dampen noise, long-grain carbon iron to withstand punishing heat, molybdenum to strengthen their resolve and an alloy blend to extend their lifespan. What you won't find in your Hawk Quiet Rotors, though, is a lick of chromium.
Custom designed for a direct replacement fit, Hawk Performance Quiet Slot Rotors mount up with no modification needed. Their swirl-ground surface speeds up the bed-in process, and a GEOMET coating defends against rust, corrosion and oxidation. Best of all, Hawk backs your Quiet Slot Rotors with a Lifetime Warranty.
Hawk Quiet Slot Brake Rotors Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Bruce P (Northridge, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Jun 19, 2015 3:28 PM
I'm using these with their ceramic pads. So far very pleased. Stopping doesn't feel as good as the EBC green pads and slotted discs these replaced, but still good, and lots less dusting. For the street, these are fine.
Reviewed by Richard E (ALLENTOWN, PA) Reviewed for a 2010 Nissan Murano — Dec 02, 2014 5:59 PM
I purchased these rotors because of the reports from other auto parts deals and said to myself that i had to try them when i was in need of rotors. And so i did and i am very pleased with the quietness as well as the stopping power and have already purchased more of them for my other car. All in all i think they are a great investment and well worth the money.