Hawk Superduty Brake Kit
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 113420
- Ships Between 12/18 - 12/22
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Beef up your big rig’s braking power with the Hawk SuperDuty Rotor and Pad Kit
- Specifically designed to handle the demands of full-sized fleet work trucks and tow vehicles
- You get both SuperDuty Pads and Quiet Slot Rotors that are custom sized for your ride
- SuperDuty Pads are made with a Ferro-Carbon compound that bites down hard yet runs cool under pressure
- Boosts your stopping strength 20% - 40% compared to stock and other aftermarket pads
- Runs quiet and produces only minimal dust
- Hawk’s Quiet Slot Rotors are cast from premium alloys for longer life and greater grip
- Distinct surface slots deliver the feel and look of performance rotors
- Manufactured to Hawk’s precise standards and tested for balance, thickness, flatness and more
- Your Hawk SuperDuty Brake Kit includes a Lifetime Defect Warranty
When your payload is packed sky high with building materials, paving stones or other heavyweight loads, it takes a massive amount of braking power to keep your speeds in check. While stock brakes can come up short, Hawk SuperDuty Brake Kits are up for the challenge. Featuring both Hawk SuperDuty Pads and Quiet Slot Rotors, this all-in-one package adds a ferocious bite to your big rig's brake pedal.
Heat is public enemy number one for any brake system—especially on full-sized trucks and SUVs towing tremendous weight. Fortunately, your Hawk Super Duty Brake Kit is built from a burly Ferro-Carbon compound that runs cooler and quieter even when you're driving downhill with an oversized trailer on your tail. Not only do they fight off fade, they generate only minimal dust to leave your rims looking fresher between washes.
SuperDuty Pads alone are impressive, but your Hawk SuperDuty Brake Pad and Rotor Kit also comes with matching Quiet Slot Discs for maximum performance. They're wrought from rugged alloys to go the distance and designed with a unique surface slot pattern to boost that initial pedal bite. Both the pads and rotors are custom sized for a direct install and backed by a Lifetime Defect Warranty.
- For peak performance, be sure to bed-in your new brake pads after installation
- Hawk SuperDuty Brakes are recommended for 1-ton fleet rigs and vehicles towing trailers
Hawk Superduty Brake Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert R (Stacy, MN) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Oct 07, 2014 5:16 AM
I have this setup on two trucks. I am very pleased with the quality and would absolutely buy again. If only they had shoes to pair the back with.