- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Bridge the gap between your lift and your brakes with ICON Brake Lines
- Longer length designed to accommodate a lift up to an 8”
- Stainless steel lines are a durable replacement for your factory rubber lines
- Braided lines have a higher pressure rating and minimize deflection for precise braking pressures
- ICON Stainless Steel Brake Lines are made in the USA and sold as a pair
- Your ICON Brake Lines are backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Enhance your ride’s stopping strength with ICON Stainless Brake Lines. These longer lines are made to work with your up to 8” lift kit, and the stainless steel braided construction is a durable replacement for your factory lines to deliver more precise braking pressures. Sold as a pair. Limited Lifetime Warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- icon brakes, rotors & pads
- diablosport trinity t-1000 review for dodge ram
- electric vacuum brake chevy 73
- curt basket style cargo carriers mdx
- dashboard covers mitsubishi
- bmw brake pads
- bmw rotors
- brembo disc brakes rsx-s
- mustang rotors and brake pads
- nissan rogue sun visor
- personalized car mats
- trailer hitches for trucks
- license plate frames