- Professional Kit includes:
–V-12 Professional Reverse Injector/Bleeder
– Universal bottle adapter & tube
– Bottle-Pak (quick-coupler cap, lanyard & 20 lb magnet
– Quick-couple filter assembly
– Quick-couple capture assembly
– Includes adapters, couplers, plugs, taper tips & UPA fittings
– Bench-bleed fitting kit
– Orange case
- Turns bleeding brakes and clutches into a one-person operation
- Bleed the brakes or clutch on any vehicle in less than 10 minutes
- The V-12 Professional is an economy version of the MAXPRO kit
- Includes everything you need to bleed in one case
- Also comes with detailed manual and instructional DVD
- Requires no compressed air or electricity
- GSA, US military, OEM, and ABS approved
- Built tough from durable Zytel nylon
- Your Phoenix Systems V-12 Professional is backed by a 1-year warranty
Tell your neighbor he's off the hook—the Phoenix Systems V-12 Reverse Brake Bleeder Kit is all you need to bleed your brakes and clutch like a professional. By employing reverse-bleeding technology, the V-12 bleeder kit lets you bleed the brakes or clutch of any vehicle in 10 minutes—all by yourself.
Phoenix Systems V-12 Professional is an economy-version of their famous MAXPRO kit. It includes a Zytel nylon bleeder tool, couplers, fittings, bottles and hoses, all contained in a convenient case. And it includes a detailed manual and instructional DVD.
Designed for home mechanics seeking professional results, the V-12 kit gets any brake system working at maximum potential. And best yet, Phoenix Systems backs the V-12 Professional Brake Bleeder Kit with a 1-year warranty.
Phoenix Systems V-12 Reverse Brake Bleeder Kit Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert C (Navarre, FL) Reviewed for a 1969 Plymouth Roadrunner — Aug 07, 2015 10:13 AM
The V-12 is packaged well and the parts are of fairly good quality. The "pump" on mine did not cycle all the way and I had to use two hands to bleed my brakes. Make sure you purge the system of air per the instructions. Overall a nice product but overpriced.
Reviewed by Pekka L (Occidental, CA) Reviewed for a 1973 Volkswagen Bus — Jul 02, 2015 9:37 AM
The tool dissolved my persistent frustration in failing to get the air out the newly designed front brake calipers using The traditional brake pedal pumping method!
Reviewed by roger p (wellston, OK) — Apr 23, 2015 4:23 AM
the reverse brake bleeder work fine, BUT FEDEX GROUND SHIPPING SUCK THEY CAN NOT FINE MY HOUSE USING THE 911 ADDRESS EVERY TIME, ON THIS ORDER IT TOOK 4 DAYS OT FIND IT I TOLE THEM 3 TIME HOW TO GET HERE BEFORE THEY LET ME TALK TO THE DRIVER
Reviewed by george c (LONGVIEW, WA) Reviewed for a 1989 GMC C/K 1500 — Jun 19, 2013 1:00 AM
So when I got Phoenix V-12 and open it my first impression was what is all these fitting for. I just want to bleed my brakes and flush the system. So if you think this can be done in ten minutes like the adds say I got some news for you. It will take that long to jack up the vehicle, than remove the wheels. If your master cyclinder in on a slant you will have to jack the rear up to level it. wow, now of this was in the ad. I have always done my brakes with someone working the brake pedal and me turning the bleeder a few times till the air is out. Now I feel I have to go to college and get a degree to remember all the steps I have to do with the Phoenix. Sure you can do it by your self and that is what the ad says. hey, don't forget to buy a brake pedal depresser or make one. your will need it to use the Phoenix. Also not in the ad. So after reading and watching the video many times I was ready to give it a try. Then reality set in and I did it the old way with a friend a put the Phoenix for sale. Great product though. I hope this helps.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- phoenix systems brakes, rotors & pads
- posi quiet review
- koolatron floor mats
- airaid poweraid throttle body spacer review
- bmw brake rotors
- honda brake pads
- subaru seat covers
- honda seat covers for civic
- audi a6 brakes
- 2008 toyota tundra brake pads
- air intakes for trucks
- fender flares for trucks
- truck steps and running boards