- Professional Kit includes:
–V-12 Professional Reverse Injector/Bleeder
– Universal bottle adapter & tube
– Bottle-Pak (quick-coupler cap, lanyard & 20 lb magnet
– Quick-couple filter assembly
– Quick-couple capture assembly
– Includes adapters, couplers, plugs, taper tips & UPA fittings
– Bench-bleed fitting kit
– Orange case
- Turns bleeding brakes and clutches into a one-person operation
- Bleed the brakes or clutch on any vehicle in less than 10 minutes
- The V-12 Professional is an economy version of the MAXPRO kit
- Includes everything you need to bleed in one case
- Also comes with detailed manual and instructional DVD
- Requires no compressed air or electricity
- GSA, US military, OEM, and ABS approved
- Built tough from durable Zytel nylon
- Your Phoenix Systems V-12 Professional is backed by a 1-year warranty
Tell your neighbor he's off the hook—the Phoenix Systems V-12 Reverse Brake Bleeder Kit is all you need to bleed your brakes and clutch like a professional. By employing reverse-bleeding technology, the V-12 bleeder kit lets you bleed the brakes or clutch of any vehicle in 10 minutes—all by yourself.
Phoenix Systems V-12 Professional is an economy-version of their famous MAXPRO kit. It includes a Zytel nylon bleeder tool, couplers, fittings, bottles and hoses, all contained in a convenient case. And it includes a detailed manual and instructional DVD.
Designed for home mechanics seeking professional results, the V-12 kit gets any brake system working at maximum potential. And best yet, Phoenix Systems backs the V-12 Professional Brake Bleeder Kit with a 1-year warranty.
Phoenix Systems V-12 Reverse Brake Bleeder Kit Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by george c (LONGVIEW, WA) Reviewed for a 1989 GMC C/K 1500 — Jun 19, 2013 1:00 AM
So when I got Phoenix V-12 and open it my first impression was what is all these fitting for. I just want to bleed my brakes and flush the system. So if you think this can be done in ten minutes like the adds say I got some news for you. It will take that long to jack up the vehicle, than remove the wheels. If your master cyclinder in on a slant you will have to jack the rear up to level it. wow, now of this was in the ad. I have always done my brakes with someone working the brake pedal and me turning the bleeder a few times till the air is out. Now I feel I have to go to college and get a degree to remember all the steps I have to do with the Phoenix. Sure you can do it by your self and that is what the ad says. hey, don't forget to buy a brake pedal depresser or make one. your will need it to use the Phoenix. Also not in the ad. So after reading and watching the video many times I was ready to give it a try. Then reality set in and I did it the old way with a friend a put the Phoenix for sale. Great product though. I hope this helps.
Reviewed by CHRISTOPHER F (WOLCOTT, CT) — Apr 18, 2013 11:17 AM
I have had an old Dodge pickup truck for about 10 years and its brake have always been very bad .petal always went close to the floor. I did the reverse brake bleeding and the pedal is right up at the top.nice firm petal.great tool . Chris
Reviewed by James R (Mission Viejo, CA) Reviewed for a 1975 Toyota Land Cruiser — Apr 16, 2013 9:59 AM
I first used my old Rimac pressure bleeder but still had air in the system. I used the V-12 and reversed bleed the system. I had a firm pedal the first time and no mess. Great tool for an individual working in their garage. Plus,got a great price at AutoAnything.
Reviewed by john r (ASHLAND CITY, TN) Reviewed for a 2000 Nissan Frontier — Dec 30, 2012 1:27 PM
used it on a2000 nissan frionter that the system had been open for 2 weeks and i used it to bleed out all the air.it work great
Phoenix Systems V-12 Reverse Brake Bleeder Kit
- Save an Extra 20% Use Promo Code 131520
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- brake bleeding kits
- phoenix systems brake bleeder
- braided stainless steel brake lines
- yellow stuff brake pads
- lexus rotors
- smartcar fortwo brake pads
- volvo brake pads
- bmw x3 brake pad replacement
- honda odyssey brakes
- how to bleed brakes on a subaru baja
- pickup truck cargo net
- auto luggage rack
- bicycle carrier