- Turn a two-man bleed job into a solo show with the Phoenix Systems V5 Brake Bleeding Tool
- Easy, economical way to singlehandedly stiffen your brake or clutch pedal—no pedal pumping needed
- Eliminates that spongy pedal feel, reduces stopping times and boosts braking power
- Takes just 15 minutes to bleed your brakes or clutch with the Phoenix V5 DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder
- Employs Phoenix’s patented Reverse Fluid Injection technology to send trapped air bubbling out of your system
- Includes everything you need for basic bleeds: main fittings, adapters and more
- Works with ABS systems
- Compatible with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluids
- Your Phoenix Systems V-5 DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder comes with a 90-day warranty
When your brake pedal starts feeling soft and spongy, you know it's time to give ‘em a good bleed. Instead of reaching for your rolodex to track down a helper to come pump the pedal, tackle the job all by yourself with the Phoenix Systems V-5 DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder.
Perfect for any at-home mechanic, the Phoenix V5 Bleeder makes it fast and easy to bleed your brakes like a pro without bugging your buddies to lend a hand—or a leg. Utilizing Phoenix's patented Reverse Fluid Injection design, it forces the air in your lines up and out through the master cylinder. In just 15 minutes flat, your pedal is back to its firm former self—all without calling in favors from your friends.
From classic drum brakes to modern ABS systems, the Phoenix V 5 Brake Bleeder works on just about any vehicle. It comes complete with an array of adapters to fit most bleeder valves, and it's safe to use with DOT 3, 4 and 5.1 brake fluid—not to mention clutches. Better still, your Phoenix V5 Brake Bleeder is backed by a 90-day warranty.
Phoenix Systems V-5 DIY Reverse Brake Bleeder Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by andrew a (Dublin, CA) — Nov 14, 2016 9:22 PM
The pump would stick a little when I first started using it but that quickly went away. It did an excellent job reverse bleeding the brakes and resulted in a firmer pedal. If call it money well spent and is much faster and easier than old school bleeding with a friend stepping on the brake...
Reviewed by charlie f (CHICAGO, IL) Reviewed for a 2010 Honda Civic — Jul 02, 2015 8:22 PM
Lol ! Seemed to work at first then gave up on me. Ended up doing it the old fashioned way. Two person bleeding. -_- save your time and money.
Reviewed by wilburn e (Hickory, NC) Reviewed for a 1994 GMC C/K 1500 — Apr 01, 2015 3:26 AM
After many attempts trying to bleed my brakes without success I ordered this product and it does what it says.Now i have a full pedal and feel safer thanks to Phonix.
Reviewed by Troy D (Blue Grass, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Mar 12, 2015 4:12 PM
it worked flawlessly big bang for the buck ! we used this on a custom truck build on a completely new braking system with all new lines and had the whole system up and running in 30 minutes.
Reviewed by Michael H (APPLE CREEK, OH) — Aug 26, 2014 3:20 AM
I'm pleasantly surprised to say this thing does a great job! It feels light and cheap in your hand, and upon unblocking I was worried. But after using it on a system that is notoriously difficult to pedal bleed, I am a happy camper. While it can be used by yourself, it is still handy to have a helper watch the master cylinder for overflow. Great product!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/23
There are no customer reviews for this product
- phoenix systems brakes, rotors & pads
- oilless air filters
- orv steering stabilizer reviews
- powerstop ceramic pads review
- subaru brake pads
- pickup bed caps
- infiniti brakes
- mustang gt brake pads
- brakes for gmc sierra
- seat covers for 2011 dodge ram 1500
- truck tents for sale
- bull guard for trucks
- cargo racks for suv