- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ensure superior braking performance with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes
- Made from durable 100% new steel with rust-resistant black-coat
- Environmentally-friendly brake shoes are entirely asbestos- and copper-free
- Semi-metallic brake shoes are post-cured for more brake power & shorter break-in time
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for maximum stopping power
- Innovative chamfers assure noise-free braking—no chatter
- Precision arc ground for exact drum fitment and includes all hardware
- Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Whether you need to slow your roll or slam to a stop, Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes ensure peak braking performance every time you push the pedal. Engineered to withstand even the most demanding driving conditions, Power Stop Drum Shoes are made with 100% new steel and boast an entirely asbestos- and copper free formula.
Semi-metallic Power Stop Brake Shoes are post-cured to deliver even more brake power and a shorter break-in period. Custom-made for your specific car, truck or SUV, you can upgrade every vehicle in your fleet with the secure stopping of PowerStop Drum Brake Pads.
Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes feature innovative chamfers to assure noise-free braking with no chatter and a precision arc for exact drum fitment. Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Eugene C (Dade City, FL) Reviewed for a 1997 Plymouth Grand Voyager — Apr 24, 2017 11:08 AM
I was going to install these myself but, something came up and I had to use a service shop. The mechanic who did the job never heard of this brand but said they looked top notch. Since their install I have had no trouble with my brakes whatsoever. The stops are solid and quiet. And I will be buyer of these again when needed. Next would be disc brakes on my car when the time comes. These are well made and I would suggest you get a pair.
Reviewed by Jarrod B (Clovis, NM) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 23, 2016 2:45 PM
Certainly not as good as disk brakes, but as far as new shoes for drums go these seem to do the job. Doesn't come with any new hardware for install, so make sure to order new clips/springs separately.
- power stop brakes, rotors & pads
- f250 extended brake lines
- skyjacker nitro review
- thule doubletrack hitch bike rack
- bmw brake pads
- bmw car covers
- bmw rotors
- chrysler town and country floor mats 2010
- honda s2000 brake pads
- mazda 3 cross drilled rotors
- rubber automotive floor mats
- truck accessories side steps
- truck air intakes