- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ensure superior braking performance with Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes
- Made from durable 100% new steel with rust-resistant black-coat
- Environmentally-friendly brake shoes are entirely asbestos- and copper-free
- Semi-metallic brake shoes are post-cured for more brake power & shorter break-in time
- Custom-designed for your specific car, truck or SUV
- Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications for maximum stopping power
- Innovative chamfers assure noise-free braking—no chatter
- Precision arc ground for exact drum fitment and includes all hardware
- Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Whether you need to slow your roll or slam to a stop, Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes ensure peak braking performance every time you push the pedal. Engineered to withstand even the most demanding driving conditions, Power Stop Drum Shoes are made with 100% new steel and boast an entirely asbestos- and copper free formula.
Semi-metallic Power Stop Brake Shoes are post-cured to deliver even more brake power and a shorter break-in period. Custom-made for your specific car, truck or SUV, you can upgrade every vehicle in your fleet with the secure stopping of PowerStop Drum Brake Pads.
Designed to meet or exceed OEM specifications, Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes feature innovative chamfers to assure noise-free braking with no chatter and a precision arc for exact drum fitment. Your Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes are backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
Power Stop Autospecialty Brake Shoes Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jarrod B (Clovis, NM) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 23, 2016 2:45 PM
Certainly not as good as disk brakes, but as far as new shoes for drums go these seem to do the job. Doesn't come with any new hardware for install, so make sure to order new clips/springs separately.
Reviewed by EARL M (COLORADO SPRINGS, CO) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Jan 05, 2016 5:47 PM
I was unable to install till a couple of days ago. I am not a mechanic only a retired person who has more time than money. I did the replacement of the shoes myself with no prior experience. I did photo the shoes prior to removal of the old ones and placed them in the order they came off. Then replaced the new shoes the way they were laid out. I was very happy that the replacement of the new shoes were so easy and the new ones work great.