- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your vehicle safety with premium Power Stop Autospecialty OE Brake Calipers
- Designed to easily bolt in place of your worn stock calipers
- Built-to-last with premium boots and seals and high-temp silicone lubricant on caliper pins
- Abutment clips are included (when applicable)
- Made in the USA, Power Stop Autospecialty Replacement Calipers are sold individually
- Your PowerStop Autospecialty Brake Caliper is backed by a 3-year limited warranty
Give your brake system a boost with a PowerStop Autospecialty OE Brake Caliper. Made in the USA, these premium replacements boast high-quality boots and seals, along with high-temp silicone lubricant on the caliper pins. Easy to install. Abutment clips are included (when applicable). Sold individually. 3-year limited warranty.
Power Stop Autospecialty OE Brake Caliper Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Richard M (Naugatuck, CT) — May 06, 2017 10:33 AM
I drive for a living and average 5K miles per month. I have been using Power Stop Pads for 2 years. They are high quality and professional grade equipment. I also have their rotors on all four corners. Do yourself a favor, don't skimp on your brake pads. Top grade pads last longer and perform better. Rich in Connecticut
Reviewed by robert r (Water Mill, NY) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Silverado — Feb 22, 2017 5:59 AM
The lube on the guide bolts is sub par. I ordered a set for my vehicle and no new banjo bolts were sent as seen in picture with one.Best to put a coat of paint on these as they start to get surface rust right away.